Please, Stop the complaining threads already.

Seriously. Every day i see threads complaining about lack of information. It really seems there is only 6 forum members that are sensible, intelligent, and constructive around here. The rest are complaining children that cant wait for information on a game that comes out in 9-11 months. 343 are not behind. You cant use negative evidence to support claims like that. Threads like that need to stop. Yes i know this thread will do squat, but i want to raise awareness. This is just ridiculous.

I know this is a random ranting thread, but i needed to let that out. Thank you.

discuss.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame, attack, or call out other members. This includes stat-flaming.

Thank youuuuuuuu people need to realize there is a reason for 343 to have such a lack of info. overall its patients and not many people have it so they go on the post flaming 343 cause they cant get what they want.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame, attack, or call out other members. This includes stat-flaming.

Hypocritical much?

I agree completely. It’s an unfortunate symptom of the modern instant-coffee, two-minute-noodle, one-hour-photo world in which we live that people have forgotten how to be patient. What’s ironic is that if there had been no trailer and no announcement, no one would be complaining. And yet instead of being grateful for receiving both confirmation of the game and a short teaser, people continue to lament over the fact that we have only those two things, and nothing more.