Please stop making posts signed "The Community"

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.</mark>

I’m starting to see more and more posts come up with giant walls of text or lists writing out insanely biased or simply individual wishes of a single player, to which they sign the end of it as “-The Halo Community”. It’s insulting to some people, especially people who consider themselves part of the general Halo community and disagree with their opinions. Can we simply just stop it? 343 won’t care about the difference. If your topic is what the halo community wants, it’ll gain the traction.

-An individual with a singular opinion that doesn’t speak for everyone.

I agree. Please dont speak for me.

Same. The problem is some people have opinions about the game that are only shared by them, but yet these people’s opinions stand out the most on these forums.

Do you really think 343 takes a complaint or gripe into account more because the person signed it with something like “The Community”? They care less about that and more about the contents of whatever needs to be changed.

> 2533274856723140;4:
> Do you really think 343 takes a complaint or gripe into account more because the person signed it with something like “The Community”? They care less about that and more about the contents of whatever needs to be changed.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying, though. They don’t care, but it’s simply irritating from a different point of view, it’s like putting words into my mouth.

I still chuckle when people say “everyone hates this” or “nobody likes that” then use this or other forums as proof. It’s a huge selection bias. I still feel like any forum only represents a subset of a games population, and like it or not, most threads are made to talk about issues with the game. That’s just the nature of the beast.

> 2533274944388646;5:
> > 2533274856723140;4:
> > Do you really think 343 takes a complaint or gripe into account more because the person signed it with something like “The Community”? They care less about that and more about the contents of whatever needs to be changed.
>
>
> Yeah that’s what I’m saying, though. They don’t care, but it’s simply irritating from a different point of view, it’s like putting words into my mouth.

It’s so insignificant that it doesn’t matter to the devs and it shouldn’t matter to you. No one is saying “DrasticUnicycle said this”.

I’ll do whatever I damn well please

Love,
The Community

I agree

-The Community

The community agrees with this.

give red abeyance more banshee ultras
-the halo community

everyone loves Gluby
-The community

I’ve only seen one such thread, and yes, it’s annoying. Several replies were basically just telling the guy “you don’t speak for me” etc.

> 2533274806711091;13:
> I’ve only seen one such thread, and yes, it’s annoying. Several replies were basically just telling the guy “you don’t speak for me” etc.

And the cycle continues.

Yours Truly,
The Halo Community

DrasticUnicycle for World Leader

Signed,
The Community

> 2535473498017944;15:
> DrasticUnicycle for World Leader
>
> Signed,
> The Community

Pls no.