Please stop complaining...

I know we all waited years for this game. I understand that now that it’s here in all its sub-par glory, many are angry (some like me are absolutely livid) that 343 would butcher such a beloved franchise.

However, you have to stop complaining about it. Simply put 343 doesn’t care about the gamers. It’s the reason Reach has sucked ever since Bungie left, the same reason Anniversary was a 40 dollar graphics mod, the reason there was no open beta, and the same reason Halo 4 was lazily thrown together as yet another Call of Duty clone.

343 will not listen to you. They don’t care about the people playing their game, they only care about tricking them into buying it. Why else do you think all the features have been neutered? That’s extra work that you have to put into development, which 343’s cut/paste approach will not allow.

I called it “adding a little bit of love” when bungie would make additions to each iteration in the series. These were things like forge world, theater, campaign scoring, tons of gametypes, custom games, etc.

343 does not love you. They were founded by Microsoft with one goal: to make Microsft more $$$. You know who has lots of money? CoD kids’ parents. You know who doesn’t? Young professionals like you and I just finishing/starting college.

So please, stop whining about the game. It sucks, get over it.

Well said… I definitely realize how much i miss Bungie…

Enjoying the weed in Colorado I see. CAUSE YOU ARE HIGH AS HELL IF YOU WERE DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THAT POST.

Bungie didn’t want to make another Halo, they split from Microsoft. You guys act like 343 jumped in and stole it.

Is everybody so melodramatic on these forums? This is ridiculous. 343 has not butchered Halo, so far this is the best Halo yet despite tons of little issues. These little issues are easily fixed through a TU anyway. If you don’t like the game don’t play it. If you hate change so much go play Call of Duty, from what I see people seem to want Halo to stay the same every game. The core of Halo is still present but with new features and a different take on the series.

This happens every time a Halo game is released. I recall when Halo 3 was released people complaining about how much better Halo 2 was. When Reach was released everybody complained about how much better 3 was. It’s a continuous cycle which occurs every time a new Halo game is developed.

Bungie didn’t want to make another Halo, they split from Microsoft. You guys act like 343 jumped in and stole it. Also you say only people who play Halo are young professionals and people who play CoD have money, you couldn’t be dumber.

> Is everybody so melodramatic on these forums? This is ridiculous. 343 has not butchered Halo, so far this is the best Halo yet despite tons of little issues. These little issues are easily fixed through a TU anyway. If you don’t like the game don’t play it. If you hate change so much go play Call of Duty, from what I see people seem to want Halo to stay the same every game. The core of Halo is still present but with new features and a different take on the series.
>
> This happens every time a Halo game is released. I recall when Halo 3 was released people complaining about how much better Halo 2 was. When Reach was released everybody complained about how much better 3 was. It’s a continuous cycle which occurs every time a new Halo game is developed.

Thank you for saying that

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Bungie didn’t want to make another Halo, they split from Microsoft. You guys act like 343 jumped in and stole it. Also you say only people who play Halo are young professionals and people who play CoD have money, you couldn’t be dumber.

You idiot, Bungie didn’t want to make another Halo because Microsoft was trying to force them to make a CoD clone. 343i, in their casual glory, thought it would be a quick money-grab to jump in and take over Halo for Microsoft.

I dont think it sucks, but there are some problems. Problems that would have been revealed if they would have had an open public Beta/Alpha test. It would have given the servers a workout and little things could have been addressed, rather than dealing with them now, but thats what happens when you spend 2 1/2 years on the campaign and 6 months on the MP. Lets be honest. See, this is what listening to MLG gets the rest of us, a shipped broken game.

They need to start rolling out patches right away, instead of trying to fix everything at once with a large TU. Just start getting small patches out to us, so you can address the more serious issues with a TU.

Probably a troll OP or a Bungie fanboy…either way though that is definitely not true. After all the whining the apparent “competitive” fanbase did they got their ranking system coming online in a few months, even though it’s not to their standards so they are still complaining, but I guess that’s all most forum posters do, this is almost getting as bad as mmo-champion…lol!

> Is everybody so melodramatic on these forums? This is ridiculous. 343 has not butchered Halo, so far this is the best Halo yet despite tons of little issues. These little issues are easily fixed through a TU anyway. If you don’t like the game don’t play it. If you hate change so much go play Call of Duty, from what I see people seem to want Halo to stay the same every game. The core of Halo is still present but with new features and a different take on the series.
>
> This happens every time a Halo game is released. I recall when Halo 3 was released people complaining about how much better Halo 2 was. When Reach was released everybody complained about how much better 3 was. It’s a continuous cycle which occurs every time a new Halo game is developed.

Its the LITTLE THINGS that make a game, and this just feels like a copy/past job.

“Everyone please stop complaining about Halo 4 and just listen to me complain about 343.”

> I know we all waited years for this game. I understand that now that it’s here in all its sub-par glory, many are angry (some like me are absolutely livid) that 343 would butcher such a beloved franchise.
>
> However, you have to stop complaining about it. Simply put 343 doesn’t care about the gamers. It’s the reason Reach has sucked ever since Bungie left, the same reason Anniversary was a 40 dollar graphics mod, the reason there was no open beta, and the same reason Halo 4 was lazily thrown together as yet another Call of Duty clone.
>
> 343 will not listen to you. They don’t care about the people playing their game, they only care about tricking them into buying it. Why else do you think all the features have been neutered? That’s extra work that you have to put into development, which 343’s cut/paste approach will not allow.
>
> I called it “adding a little bit of love” when bungie would make additions to each iteration in the series. These were things like forge world, theater, campaign scoring, tons of gametypes, custom games, etc.
>
> 343 does not love you. They were founded by Microsoft with one goal: to make Microsft more $$$. You know who has lots of money? CoD kids’ parents. You know who doesn’t? Young professionals like you and I just finishing/starting college.
>
> So please, stop whining about the game. It sucks, get over it.

I dunno what game you played, but I’ve found Halo 4 to be a big step up over previous Halo’s. Not an easy thing to do for a new company taking over a giant. The only issue I’ve found is that the campaign is too short, but narrative wise, it’s tons better than every other Halo.

I feel like these forums are full of Little kids that have nothing better to do than complain about a perfectly fine game.

> > Bungie didn’t want to make another Halo, they split from Microsoft. You guys act like 343 jumped in and stole it. Also you say only people who play Halo are young professionals and people who play CoD have money, you couldn’t be dumber.
>
> You idiot, Bungie didn’t want to make another Halo because Microsoft was trying to force them to make a CoD clone. 343i, in their casual glory, thought it would be a quick money-grab to jump in and take over Halo for Microsoft.

Don’t go around accusing people of being idiots, all it does is make you look less intelligent than everybody else. 343 was created to develop Halo, they didn’t come in and snatch it. There are former Bungie members employed and others who left different companies to make Halo because they loved the game. Bungie didn’t want to make another Halo so split from Microsoft.

343i made Halo what Halo was made not to be. A copy of COD. Halo came first. It started a revolution in FPS games.

I remember when nearly everybody was saying how amazing it was going to be. Now this. I’m not surprised though. I was skeptical of many things about it before it came out.

I’m glad they didn’t listen. If it were up to you guys, we’d be paying £40 for a Halo 3 expansion. There are valid criticisms of Halo 4, then there are “OMG TO MUCH LIKE TEH C0DZ” arguments. I doubt that a lot of you have even PLAYED CoD, just seen a couple of trailers and thought “oh my, there’s guns in that game, and Halo 4 has guns! It’s trying to copy CoD!”

Because if you have played CoD, then you’ll know that there are a hell of a lot of differences between the two games. No, you’re just simply using CoD as a blame for 343i actually wanting to spice up an aging franchise.

The 98% of forums are the minority of the fanbase and haters. Yet we still talk to these losers and trolls who are butthurt that they got something other than Halo 2 or 3.

JUST REMOVE THE EXP CAP AND I’M SET