Please Send me the Specialization Code

Can someone Please Send me the Specialization code.
I have been sitting here at 70 forever and the game has become less enjoyable to play. The is especially hard since I have been a fan since the original halo.
My live email was disabled so I never revived the code. However I have since enabled it.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send it to me.

• Thanks

The distribution of the codes is over. They should be released soon, Im thinking they will be released for everyone on the TU

No1 will help I was on here for two weeks and got no response

U won’t be helped bud its not worth the time hope this helps

I got a code off this forum a guy kindly gave me 1. My friend sometimes plays on my Xbox with his profile he reached level 50 then he could pick any spec so if u know someone who had them all and ur stuck at 70 they could download ur tag and select it then u just need to recover ur tag and by magic u’ll be on your way to level 130. It’ll probably need done everytime you complete one hope this helps a fellow uk/European gamer this issue totally spoilt halo for me until I got a code cheers

> No1 will help I was on here for two weeks and got no response
>
>
>
> U won’t be helped bud its not worth the time hope this helps
>
> I got a code off this forum a guy kindly gave me 1. My friend sometimes plays on my Xbox with his profile he reached level 50 then he could pick any spec so if u know someone who had them all and ur stuck at 70 they could download ur tag and select it then u just need to recover ur tag and by magic u’ll be on your way to level 130. It’ll probably need done everytime you complete one hope this helps a fellow uk/European gamer this issue totally spoilt halo for me until I got a code cheers

Right, giving out your account information to some stranger, I cant possibly see how this will back fire

You don’t give it to a stranger unless that is u have no trusted friends with the specs u can’t do it. Only trying to help

> You don’t give it to a stranger unless that is u have no trusted friends with the specs u can’t do it. Only trying to help

Still though, Im sure it is against the ToS somehow, so I would not recommend doing it. I would wait until the official release which hopefully will be the TU

I have code, you can see if it works. I will send it to you through personal message

Any dlc’s for any game u buy can be played on any profile on that Xbox so it’s not cheating but I wouldn’t do it with a stranger

Im saying that I have a specailization code

Specialization codes have been distributed. For more information on the distribution process, check this post:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2019737_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx#post2019737

Im having the same problem. Went back through my email trash/spam folder and had no code. I contacted xbox live support and they couldnt even give me a contact number. Just directed me back the the waypoint website. If anyone knows what I could do to get a code sent to me that would be great.