Please remove vehicle-related team killing in WZFF

I can’t play Warzone Firefight without getting ran over by a team mate or without me getting booted from hitting a team mate with my own vehicle, whether it was from my control or from being struck by an enemy and having my vehicle roll over or nudge a team mate. The amount of frustration in matches and lobbies is astounding. It seems so prevalent that there should be a fix.

I understand if getting hit by a friendly vehicle would physically move or displace your character, but it’s literally impossible to expect to have to walk on egg shells in a match so you don’t kill each someone or get killed, and then get mad at each other for someone running out in front of their vehicle.

Friendly fire doesn’t harm team mates, why do friendly vehicles? This is making the WZFF playlist unplayable for me and others I’ve talked to about the issue.

I think it would be kind of funny to be able to send other players flying across the map by boosting into them with a Wraith

> 2533274904158628;2:
> I think it would be kind of funny to be able to send other players flying across the map by boosting into them with a Wraith

I do that at the end of every single match, it’s hilarious

I get where you coming from, it’s really annoying. I think it friendly fire needs to be turned off especially when it’s a team based game mode, so there is no reason to having it turned on. However I think it’s turned on so people can’t find crazy glitches or exploits in the game.

> 2533274903727694;4:
> I get where you coming from, it’s really annoying. I think it friendly fire needs to be turned off especially when it’s a team based game mode, so there is no reason to having it turned on. However I think it’s turned on so people can’t find crazy glitches or exploits in the game.

They could at the least change the damage against friendly’s. I swear it feels like friendly vehicles do more damage to friendly’s than it does to the enemy team, they need to sort out their vehicle physic’s too since I’ve charged enemy players with ghosts and been thrown into the air because the enemy players somehow become invincible to being run over while if I slightly nudge a team player it either kill’s them or they nearly die, losing shields end’s up with them dying afterwards.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> I think it would be kind of funny to be able to send other players flying across the map by boosting into them with a Wraith

Rather than sending someone across the map (and killing them), driving into another player would be like running into a wall. What worries me is the immense griefing in which a whole bunch of players would stop someone from moving around in a tank.

> 2533274803218725;1:
> I understand if getting hit by a friendly vehicle would physically move or displace your character, but it’s literally impossible to expect to have to walk on egg shells in a match so you don’t kill each someone or get killed, and then get mad at each other for someone running out in front of their vehicle.

Normally, I’d agree with this, but if you wouldn’t run your teammate over in a real life battle scenario, I don’t see why you’d be as careless in a video game. Accidents do happen, but you just have to be careful.

> 2533274803218725;1:
> Friendly fire doesn’t harm team mates, why do friendly vehicles? This is making the WZFF playlist unplayable for me and others I’ve talked to about the issue.

True, which is why I think they should ultimately get rid of friendly splattering. Some people just like to troll or steal your weapons and it ruins the experience for those who want to genuinely have fun.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > I think it would be kind of funny to be able to send other players flying across the map by boosting into them with a Wraith
>
> Rather than sending someone across the map (and killing them), driving into another player would be like running into a wall. What worries me is the immense griefing in which a whole bunch of players would stop someone from moving around in a tank.

Yeah but either way griefing would still be possible, just in different ways :confused:

I don’t know about having a player be like a wall but maybe moving them or sending them flying without killing them is a good idea I think. I never kill anyone on purpose but having to constantly brake so you don’t get the good old et, brute message would be nice to remove. If u cant kill anyome with weapons why can u kill them by splattering them?

> 2535429593088083;6:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > I think it would be kind of funny to be able to send other players flying across the map by boosting into them with a Wraith
>
> Rather than sending someone across the map (and killing them), driving into another player would be like running into a wall. What worries me is the immense griefing in which a whole bunch of players would stop someone from moving around in a tank.

So what you mean by Spartans being a wall is basically Armor Lock from Halo Reach…yeah why not, I can also agree that will be a problem also, just make the tank drive over them, who cares about physics anyways, it’s just a game :stuck_out_tongue: