Please remove the Bosses inside Home Bases

These mythic bosses are simply unreasonable to kill without Vehicles as they have such high health that you cannot really damage them with the limited ammo of power weapons. When they go inside the room with the core, they are simply unreachable by vehicles, and there are so many other enemies that spawn that the objective isn’t really possible. The final bosses out in the open are great- please remove the fights inside the home base or tweak them so that we can win without 8 tanks that can only hit them if we’re lucky and they go to the right spot.

Agreed I can deal with hunters but the wardens are ridiculous

Pretty much everyone on the forums agrees with this needing to change. Check all the other posts that are exactly like OPs.
As for now, my advice is to look for strategies on how to take down those bosses (there are a few within this forum). They require a lot of teamwork and burning a few rare REQs, but it can be done.

> 2533274830166194;2:
> Agreed I can deal with hunters but the wardens are ridiculous

My thoughts exactly. The knights aren’t bad either, but the wardens should always be somewhere in the open where you can shoot him from afar and access his position with large vehicles.

Maybe if you’re lucky… he’ll come to you.

> 2533274968231926;4:
> > 2533274830166194;2:
> > Agreed I can deal with hunters but the wardens are ridiculous
>
>
> My thoughts exactly. The knights aren’t bad either, but the wardens should always be somewhere in the open where you can shoot him from afar and access his position with large vehicles.

Those knights have burnt me a couple times. Whenever theres a knight round in the bases and I call in a tank, I immediately get obliterated out of the gate. There are two other perfectly good spawn points I could have come out of but 343 doesn’t wanna make it that easy I guess lol

> 2533274833569045;5:
> Maybe if you’re lucky… he’ll come to you.

Very lucky!

Yeah, agreed. Hopefully they address this soon.

yes

i think what 343 wanted was to give the losing team opportunity for a comeback, which is no bad thought, considering how snowbally warzone can be.
but yes, mythic bosses are to much. just let some soldiers or elites spawn, nothing bigger than a hunter. grunt mech in monument is just ridiculous.

Apex is ridiculous… The whole team goes up against Pipcrap, finally taking him out with 30 seconds left on the timer. Then you have 2 Mythic Hunters in the caves surrounded by crawlers… Get real… 30 secs to kill 2 Mytics inside the caves…

> 2533274833569045;5:
> Maybe if you’re lucky… he’ll come to you.

I got the same game yesterday… They obviously did some tweaking on that one. First time I’ve won that one.

> 2533274843446007;11:
> Apex is ridiculous… The whole team goes up against Pipcrap, finally taking him out with 30 seconds left on the timer. Then you have 2 Mythic Hunters in the caves surrounded by crawlers… Get real… 30 secs to kill 2 Mytics inside the caves…

Those hunters are extremely weak because if you use the scorpion to shot into those crawlers, the crawlers will blow-up and deal lots of damage to the hunter.
They are really easy to kill by scorpion.

Agree with you, sometimes is impossible to hit them with vehicles.

> 2533274858107992;10:
> i think what 343 wanted was to give the losing team opportunity for a comeback, which is no bad thought, considering how snowbally warzone can be.
> but yes, mythic bosses are to much. just let some soldiers or elites spawn, nothing bigger than a hunter. grunt mech in monument is just ridiculous.

The OP is talking about Firefight, not the PvPvE Warzone modes.

> 2533274792776027;15:
> > 2533274858107992;10:
> > i think what 343 wanted was to give the losing team opportunity for a comeback, which is no bad thought, considering how snowbally warzone can be.
> > but yes, mythic bosses are to much. just let some soldiers or elites spawn, nothing bigger than a hunter. grunt mech in monument is just ridiculous.
>
>
> The OP is talking about Firefight, not the PvPvE Warzone modes.

oh yeah i see, my bad… but still those bosses in regular warzone who spawn inside the bases are annoying.
for firefight i dont see the problem, clear the thrash, turn the boss, shoot in his backside weakspot. they die pretty fast with just a dmr. i mean its the last round right? isnt it supposed to be at least a little bit challenging?
edit: i can see that it is might can feel to hard, especially for people who are new to the game or just not as good, but keep in mind that this mode is still relatively new and once peoble get the hang on it, it will be super easy if you start to reduce difficulty now… not saying it is perfect how it is, ff definitely could use some tweaks here and there, but just making it more easy wont be a good thing at the end.

Malevian Armsmen on Attack on Sanctum are one of the worst. The three around the green area are easy enough but nabbing the one Mantis inside the garage is nearly impossible because of the small window and the amount of guys then end up spawning.

The mantis hiding inside the armory… Ugh…

> 2533274827215546;1:
> These mythic bosses are simply unreasonable to kill without Vehicles as they have such high health that you cannot really damage them with the limited ammo of power weapons. When they go inside the room with the core, they are simply unreachable by vehicles, and there are so many other enemies that spawn that the objective isn’t really possible. The final bosses out in the open are great- please remove the fights inside the home base or tweak them so that we can win without 8 tanks that can only hit them if we’re lucky and they go to the right spot.

I agree getting the mantis out of the base, it’s tough to make it up there. The warden getting in the core room though, just bring in a few ghosts and people using answers. I prefer him in there rather than him going out the back door

This is my biggest complaint about WZFF. You can do really well as a team for the entire game only to finish up with this frustrating encounter. I have beaten the Wardens in the bases once or twice, but that doesn’t mean I like it. It’s simply not fun, and it kills my enthusiasm to keep playing.