PLEASE, remove team swatnum

everytime i see that game type i am discouraged… im bad with magnum and halo 5 is already so hard… please think to medium player who love to play with BR… magnum is like a hardcore mode…

put it in another playlist if something… but please remove that… i dont like dmr either, but i can live with it… not swatnum.

Git gud. Seriously it is the secondary in almost every playlist in Halo 5. It’s not that hard to get a feel for it.

And besides, where would they move a SWAT gamemode variant? Team Arena? Slayer? Infection?

And besides, the BR is already more hardcore than the Magnum (if you don’t sweep). 4 Shots to kill, compare that to the Magnum, you have a much better gun.

@adventure923

sorry but the aim of the BR is bigger… well i’m not sure at 100% but that what i feel… i feel accurate when i play team swat… with swatnum , its pretty random…

i can’t agreed BR is more hardcore than magnum…

and i would just make it a completely new selection… and you know what? probably no one would play it… why? cause it’s suck.!

Just because your aren’t that great with the Pistol doesn’t mean it should be removed or anything. Alot of people like the Magnum, just get better with it. The BR is really easy to use maybe that’s the real problem here.

> 2535416070030373;4:
> Just because your aren’t that great with the Pistol doesn’t mean it should be removed or anything. Alot of people like the Magnum, just get better with it. The BR is really easy to use maybe that’s the real problem here.

that exactly what i say… all those little thing , make the game so hard… that why i already create a subject about the game become too hard… please make a new selection with magnum… but don’t force us to play it :frowning: .

> 2535435864578389;5:
> > 2535416070030373;4:
> > Just because your aren’t that great with the Pistol doesn’t mean it should be removed or anything. Alot of people like the Magnum, just get better with it. The BR is really easy to use maybe that’s the real problem here.
>
>
> that exactly what i say… all those little thing , make the game so hard… that why i already create a subject about the game become too hard… please make a new selection with magnum… but don’t force us to play it :frowning: .

The game can’t change just because you cant aim with the Magnum. Mess with your controller settings a bit, and remember that swat is also a reflex based mode, so stuff like sprinting around is not smart

I love getting into heated pistol battles!

Dude, SWAT Magnums is the best variant in the playlist… the limited range makes getting headshots actually require a little bit of skill, across the map.

I wish DMR SWAT wasn’t a thing though… the weapon handles horribly for most engagements, and the gametype appears WAY too much in the rotation.

> 2535435864578389;1:
> everytime i see that game type i am discouraged… im bad with magnum and halo 5 is already so hard… please think to medium player who love to play with BR… magnum is like a hardcore mode…
>
> put it in another playlist if something… but please remove that… i dont like dmr either, but i can live with it… not swatnum.

Meh, I suck with DMR…

Personally the rotation is a lot better than a few months ago when I would get 10+ swatnum games in a row

> 2535435864578389;3:
> @adventure923
>
> sorry but the aim of the BR is bigger… well i’m not sure at 100% but that what i feel… i feel accurate when i play team swat… with swatnum , its pretty random…
>
> i can’t agreed BR is more hardcore than magnum…
>
> and i would just make it a completely new selection… and you know what? probably no one would play it… why? cause it’s suck.!

Well it’s a damn rifle. Rifles are supposed to be more accurate.

The BR doesn’t take much skill to get the hang of and start doing decently, especially in SWAT, and sweeping is what makes it feel easier to use.

A lot of people enjoy Swatnums. I love it. Actually feels like it takes more gunskill and marksmanship that pushing your right(or left, for you weirdos who do that, I don’t understand why though) stick to the left or right to take advantage of the BR’s burst.

In my experience, in addition to having fast reactions, having a high sensitivity and look acceleration is key to success in SWAT. That’s why certain players can pull off potshots from across the map.

I play on the max settings (Sensitivity 10, Look Acceleration 10) by the way. Of course, the Dead Zones are set to 0%.

Something shouldn’t be removed just because you’re bad at it…

> 2533274877164779;9:
> > 2535435864578389;1:
> > everytime i see that game type i am discouraged… im bad with magnum and halo 5 is already so hard… please think to medium player who love to play with BR… magnum is like a hardcore mode…
> >
> > put it in another playlist if something… but please remove that… i dont like dmr either, but i can live with it… not swatnum.
>
>
> Meh, I suck with DMR…
>
> Personally the rotation is a lot better than a few months ago when I would get 10+ swatnum games in a row

This. I haven’t had SWATnums in forever.

I LOVE Swatnum. I love it more than BR Swat.

I think…it should ONLY be swatnums!!!

lol…I doubt they’ll remove a game because you’re bad at it.
I’d much rather play SWATnums than DMR SWAT

oh well if people really like that… then they should team swat as a category… and team swat in another…

it’s not like we have a ton of mode… we need more…

cryyyy i want team sniper.

Yeah, I love Swatnums, it’s my favorite gametype in Swat. Personally I’d much rather they take out DMR Swat, as I’m not a big fan of the range, maybe it’d be more fun if they made it a Recon DMR?

Swatnums is my favourite part of swat, but the frequency of it was already lowered. DMRs comes up most often for me and I don’t enjoy it at all, which is partly why I rarely play swat anymore.

I love BR SWAT, and Swagnums is ok for me. Not my favorite, but I can still have fun with it. DMR SWAT is just a campfest. Pile that on with the fact I suck with a DMR, and that gametype just sucks