Please remove team killing from grifball

i am so sick of getting kicked from matches because I swing my hammer and kill a teammate with an enemy it would be way better if team killing wasn’t a thing

It should made so you knock your teammates away rather than outright killing them accidentally.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> It should made so you knock your teammates away rather than outright killing them accidentally.

Would be a good idea. Only thing is, people would just knock the person with the ball from their side of the map straight into the goal

> 2535453089194396;1:
> i am so sick of getting kicked from matches because I swing my hammer and kill a teammate with an enemy it would be way better if team killing wasn’t a thing

Idk I feel like this would take a layer of skill away from the game. I’ve had times that it frusterates me too but if you learn to play a bit more defensivly and how to not crowd each other it’s not bad and the accidental kills don’t happen so much.

What gets me is when a teammate sprints past very close from behind as I’m fighting an enemy. Those instances of really inexperienced players sliding in from the rear can be super frusterating as little can be changed to fix stupid.

Truthfully, team killing should be removed from all H all games. It ticks off everyone on the team.

yea idk. teamkill has always been there to add a sense of care for strikes. without it EVERYONE would just spam attack.

I’d like to see a safe zone around the goal, where a team kill wouldn’t count.

I think teamkill should stay but maybe players should be able to teamkill 3 times without their teammates getting the ability to kick that way if an accident happens its ok and if a troll starts teamkilling then he can get kicked on the 4th.

> 2533274843056602;7:
> I’d like to see a safe zone around the goal, where a team kill wouldn’t count.

Sword beats ball in most situations .

Yes should have happened long ago

Remove team killing my teammates are just killing each other for the ball and when I am trying to get a kill a teammate just kill’s me and gets the kill.

Yes the defiantly should remove team killing because people are not paying attention when they are attacking and are so busy trying to kill people on the other team that they are also killing people on there own team.