Please Remove Launch Site from Land Grab

Launch Site does not work as a Land Grab map. It’s way too easy to manipulate the spawns on this map to get the enemy team to spawn far away from the zones leading to 3 cap rounds way too often. The map is too big so that when you spawn and run across the map to the fight, the zones have all been taken. That and the fact that the man cannon makes it too easy for an enemy team to push the zones that spawn on the launch site side of the map and too hard to defend.

3 Likes

In general launch site is a tad too big, maybe it is a good idea to remove land grab, in general it would of been good as a 6v6 or 8v8 map rather than 4v4

1 Like

Please remove Launch Site from the game. It is a horrible map. It doesn’t help that the vehicles and weapons are completely unbalanced.

If I actually load into a Launch Site game, it’s an automatic quit for me. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

1 Like

The map is nice. The spawns are not - be it players, vehicles, weapons or capture areas.

1 Like

I like the map, Land Grab can be fun on this map.

1 Like

I think the best way to handle this is when forge releases, Launch Site + several forge maps get their own asymmetric objective playlist and Launch Site gets removed from the playlists it’s currently in. One Flag on it is nice but I find it pretty lackluster on every other mode.

1 Like

Launch Site and Behemoth need to be removed from the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

The map is just plain boring, they put very little thought into it’s layout design. Most Halo Infinite maps wreak of an “I don’t care about ingenuity and quality” stench. If these maps are made with the same someday to be released Forge, holy crap!

I personally can’t stand opinions like this. Get good?
Sick of the squeaky wheel syndrome. Map is a blast to play on and crying like this ruins it for the rest of us.

1 Like

News flash … posting opinions on this forum, yes forum for opinions, and thoughts, won’t change anything 343 does now or in the future. I think the map is filled with dead zones and wasted space, that is an opinion. Do opinions bug Ya? if so you just keep squeaking away and post another opinion.

1 Like

Launch site should be updated to be a semi-symmetrical “donut” shaped map so that it is not as frustrating of an experience over-all.

1 Like

I like this may be an easy fix would be a 2nd grav lift added to the high side allowing fast access to the low side but definitely could see the map in a Crows Nest layout that would be cool. I don’t really really have an issue with the map myself probably because I do manipulate the spawns when I’m playing.

I agree, don’t think land grab really works on LS or behemoth due to the map size and the one-way cannon in LS is a specific problem since there’s no way to traverse quickly to the other side. Makes it great for one flag… not so much for things with zones