Please raise the rank cap from 130

It should be raised to like 1000 or something. There’s no more incentive to play this game after 130 and I hit 130 in 3 months. I don’t know how hard it would be to do this. Maybe there’s a logical reason for having it stop at 130. If there is I haven’t seen it. It’s a good way to kill the game and I don’t think anyone wants to do that. So lets get to it and bring back the population.

> There’s no more incentive to play this game after 130.

sigh

There is no incentive to play it at all… even before you hit the max rank.

CoD in Halo just isn’t fun to play. 82% Population decrease and the fact that Halo 4 has less activity than games that have sold half the copies it has proves it.

I do think this game has other issues, but this is the cake taker for me right now. I feel like all my progress is just not being logged. It’s just not cool. I love this game.

I do agree that the cap should be raised past 130. I do not, however, think that hitting 130 is the end of the world. I can honestly tell you that when I hit 130 soon, I’ll still want to play as much as I do now.

Entirely agree.
Remember people, some people play the game differently to you. Just because we enjoy the virtual progression of rank (regardless of how meaningless you may consider it) doesn’t mean we aren’t fans, too.

I agree
I stopped playing Matchmakin after I hit 130, then my wife started playing and now she is 130 too, it just way to easy…

I dont understand how 343i made this game so casual-friendly and forgot how casual love leveling up endlessly
At least give us a reset button, kinda like the prestige in CoD or the ReUp in GoW

and its not only a few of us, thousands of people stopped playing after maxing the rank, cause that’s why some of them play online, just to level up…
45k of average population… not only is it lame, but is bad for -Yoink!- and 343i

> I do agree that the cap should be raised past 130. I do not, however, think that hitting 130 is the end of the world. I can honestly tell you that when I hit 130 soon, I’ll still want to play as much as I do now.

Tell me that a month after you hit 130. It’s pethetic. It took me like 2 years to get Inheritor in Reach.