please patch this 343

so I play as the female spartan,and I worked so hard to get the pioneer chest piece, just to find that it was even on the female, was fitted for the male,as a result i have been quite disapointed and wish that this could be fixed in an update maybe?

What are you trying to say? I’ve read your post 5 times over and still don’t get it…

ok so if you have halo4,you know that the chest and shoulders are slightly different on the male and female spartans in order to fit the different body shapes, however if you look at the chest for pioneer armor, and switch back and forth between male and female spartan, you will notice, that unlike other chests it is the same on both male and female spartans, which makes it look extremely awkward and bulky on the female spartan, and I was annoyed by this because i use the female spartan, and the pioneer chest is my favorite out of all of them, what i am asking, is for 343 to patch this in the next update by making the pioneer chest on the fem spartan, actually be fitted for a female spartan, and not a male.

Whats the point of using a female spartan? they’re small and scrawny compared to the male spartans in this game.

The hitboxes are the same too…

> Whats the point of using a female spartan? they’re small and scrawny compared to the male spartans in this game.
>
> The hitboxes are the same too…

Did it ever occur to you that Desert may be a girl?

Ok, ok, it didn’t take a wall of text just to clarify some grammar.

Now that I understand what you’re saying, I can disagree with you. 343 shouldn’t waste time on this most minor of issues. And even though it’s bigger, it still looks good on the female spartan.

no it doesnt, if it did I wouldnt be posting this in the first place

> no it doesnt, if it did I wouldnt be posting this in the first place

Look, it’s probably something they can’t even fix to begin with. There might not even be a female Pioneer chest model in the game. That means they would have to add it in, which is more like DLC than a patch. And just use a different chest. You’ll probably stop caring once you hit your next spec.

> > no it doesnt, if it did I wouldnt be posting this in the first place
>
> Look, it’s probably something they can’t even fix to begin with. There might not even be a female Pioneer chest model in the game. That means they would have to add it in, which is more like DLC than a patch. And just use a different chest. You’ll probably stop caring once you hit your next spec.

I doubt that they wouldn’t be able to fix it at all. It could be as easy as including it with a TU, but they might have to sneak it into some DLC (maybe more Specializations in the future?)

There is nothing wrong with pointing out a genuine bug/oversight like this. Desert Rogue isn’t just complaining because they just lost a match to “some noob who was totally cheating.”

From what I can tell, Desert Rogue is SR 130…there are no more Specs to unlock, so your patronizing remark is unwarranted.

Edit: Desert Rogue, try sending a PM to BS Angel and see if she responds. She might not, but at least you’ll know that someone in charge at least got the message.

first off, I can already finished all 8 specializations, so I can see the shapes of all the chests in the game, and its my favorite, all i did was post something in the hope it would get fixed, and I start getting a bunch of trolls commenting, so i dont really want to hear it, and its annoying when I start checking to see if maybe i got a response from 343, and its just another troll

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Out of the million things wrong with this game, you ask for better looking armor.

I see.

I posted about the same issue and it was overall ignored. There are several armor bugs that need to be fixed.

FOTUS and Pioneer both have gaps around the visor that allow for you to see through your spartan’s head.

Pioneer chest, as stated above is fitted for males even on the female base and looks terribly over-sized and clunky on females.

The Hazop Forest skin from Gamestop does not show on the leg armor for females.

> Ok, ok, it didn’t take a wall of text just to clarify some grammar.

That was nowhere close to being a wall.

> I doubt that they wouldn’t be able to fix it at all. It could be as easy as including it with a TU, but they might have to sneak it into some DLC (maybe more Specializations in the future?)

Depends on how the game engine is structured. They would’ve had to do some heavy work on how assets are stored and loaded in order to be able to patch in things like armor post-release.

> There is nothing wrong with pointing out a genuine bug/oversight like this.

This.

yes thankyou crimson iv had all those same issues including the forrest

> yes thankyou crimson iv had all those same issues including the forrest

For some reason Halo players freak out when someone uses a female Spartan. Don’t take it personally, some simply won’t understand.

I do hope these issues are fixed, though we’re still better off than we were in Reach. Nearly NONE of the armor worked on females there. Only 1 leg attachment fit, nearly all the shoulders were too big. At least 343 thought to include females in customization.

Oh and I like the use of the stalker visor and the oceanic helmet, looks pretty awesome. I’m at 119 and stalker is the last one on my plate before max rank.

thanks and yea i did stalker last too

Thanks Crimson for the information about the armor glitches. I’ve been wondering why my Spartan has been unable to use the camo skin on the legs. I’d like to use it; I mean, there was a reason I pre-ordered from Gamestop, specifically. It’s a bit of a let down to find that I can’t use the armor I want the way it’s suppose to work. Hopefully, they’ll fix this, along with the other glitches, as well.

I love you OP

> > no it doesnt, if it did I wouldnt be posting this in the first place
>
> Look, it’s probably something they can’t even fix to begin with. There might not even be a female Pioneer chest model in the game. That means they would have to add it in, which is more like DLC than a patch. And just use a different chest. You’ll probably stop caring once you hit your next spec.

You do realize that a patch is DLC right?

> You do realize that a patch is DLC right?

By technicality only.