Please, oh, please 4sk BR

People who have played Halo 4 say that the DMR dominates the BR. To make them balanced 343i needs to make the BR a 4 shot kill

> People who have played Halo 4 say that the DMR dominates the BR.

Who are these people? From what I’ve heard of people who’ve played the game, the weapons are balanced. And from what I’ve seen, the gameplay videos show most people sticking to the BR. So…

> > People who have played Halo 4 say that the DMR dominates the BR.
>
> Who are these people? From what I’ve heard of people who’ve played the game, the weapons are balanced. And from what I’ve seen, the gameplay videos show most people sticking to the BR. So…

1.46 DMR
1.72 br, with recoil and spread.

So…

when the game comes out not everyone will stick to the br

1.46 DMR
1.72 br, with recoil and spread.

???

You have to think about it though. The BR is has less range than the DMR. You just have to know what range to use what weapon.

> 1.46 DMR
> 1.72 br, with recoil and spread.
>
> ???

Those are the kill times

1.43 (or 1.46) with a DMR, 1.72 with a BR, a clear difference. If I miss a DMR shot, I can still beat you. And the DMR has better range.

Balanced? No

> > 1.46 DMR
> > 1.72 br, with recoil and spread.
> >
> > ???
>
> Those are the kill times
>
> 1.43 (or 1.46) with a DMR, 1.72 with a BR, a clear difference. If I miss a DMR shot, I can still beat you. And the DMR has better range.
>
> Balanced? No

at what range?

> > > 1.46 DMR
> > > 1.72 br, with recoil and spread.
> > >
> > > ???
> >
> > Those are the kill times
> >
> > 1.43 (or 1.46) with a DMR, 1.72 with a BR, a clear difference. If I miss a DMR shot, I can still beat you. And the DMR has better range.
> >
> > Balanced? No
>
> at what range?

Wut? If we are standing right next to each other, this is the quickest kill time possible.

At range, the BR wont hit anything, making it futher unbalanced

the dmr shoots faster, more accurate, faster kill time, beter at most ranges. It is not balanced! we need a 4sk BR to make it balanced

From what most people are saying. The sandbox is balanced. Unless you have played the game. Chill

> From what most people are saying. The sandbox is balanced. Unless you have played the game. Chill

And best man says the dmr is “better in every way” than the BR.

Chill.

> > From what most people are saying. The sandbox is balanced. Unless you have played the game. Chill
>
> And best man says the dmr is “better in every way” than the BR.
>
> Chill.

Shh.

Let them post the kill times again.

It’s -Yoinking!- hilarious.

> > > From what most people are saying. The sandbox is balanced. Unless you have played the game. Chill
> >
> > And best man says the dmr is “better in every way” than the BR.
> >
> > Chill.
>
> Shh.
>
> Let them post the kill times again.
>
> It’s -Yoinking!- hilarious.

how is it funny?

The RTX demo is supposedly just the E3 build, so nothing was tweaked as fair as I know.

> > > > From what most people are saying. The sandbox is balanced. Unless you have played the game. Chill
> > >
> > > And best man says the dmr is “better in every way” than the BR.
> > >
> > > Chill.
> >
> > Shh.
> >
> > Let them post the kill times again.
> >
> > It’s -Yoinking!- hilarious.
>
> how is it funny?

How isn’t it?

The only thing you guys are ever focused on is kill times. You never look at the full picture.

> when the game comes out not everyone will stick to the br

Who cares?

> > From what most people are saying. The sandbox is balanced. Unless you have played the game. Chill
>
> And best man says the dmr is “better in every way” than the BR.
>
> Chill.

Killa KC said the DMR was better too. It’s sad to see so many people ignore facts.

But it’s balanced…because its balanced because some guy I don’t know who isn’t very good at the game played and got kills with the BR!!!

Yeah I hope it gets brought back to a 4SK. People from E3 and RTX have said the same thing that the DMR trumps the BR. The only pro I’ve seen talk up the BR is Naded and I think he might just be nostalgic. For balance purposes I really feel the BR should be brought down from 5SK to 4SK.

Yes, I do really hope it is a 4sk