PLease no Spartan butt shots in the cinematics this time

Just as laugh subject for Halo4. But I hope there isn’t a lot of cinematics like in Reach where the start as a Spartans rear and pans away. There was a lot of that. And this is not a hating on Reach like some other posts on here. If there be hinney shots let it be Cortana’s or what not. If you don’t believe me go back and watch the cinematics for Reach. All butt shots.

Lol, you noticed. The ones focused on Kat were alright.

I didn’t notice till I watched the Bungie Vidoc they did for people who bought the ledendary editon of Reach because they commented on it and it really is just about every one. I don’t know if it was a hidden thing by Bungie as to kiss our butts goodbye who knows. Yeah I was cool with The Kat shots.

Having been relatively unaware of this until now, I fear that my campaign experience shall be forever changed by such knowledge. In all seriousness, however, I believe that cinematography which excessively emphasises the posteriors of characters, irrespective of their gender, undermines the serious atmosphere of a game.

I just try not to stare too much at them. But sometimes it can’t be helped.

Yeah. I personally don’t want any butt-shots in the campaign (Male OR Female).

…Unless you can’t really see the detail or curves, as per previous titles.
Then, I don’t mind.

I just hope they don’t fill it with shots from the perspective of in universe cameras like they did in Reach. That was so over done.

This post was edited by a moderator. Please do not post material that could be considered offensive.

Precisely the reason why I now use a female Spartan for the campaign.

If 343i won’t do it, the community of perverts that regularly upload those shots onto the screenshot section will.

I hope they go back to the old-style cutscenes, where it was more of a cinimatic camera. In Halo Reach all the cameras felt like they were being used by a camera man or something.

> I hope they go back to the old-style cutscenes, where it was more of a cinimatic camera. In Halo Reach all the cameras felt like they were being used by a camera man or something.

That was the point. In one of the vidocs Bungie says that they designed the cutscenes to feel as if they were filmed by someone there. Thats why the camera bobs up and dow. It was all a design descision. And itobviously worked.

> > I hope they go back to the old-style cutscenes, where it was more of a cinimatic camera. In Halo Reach all the cameras felt like they were being used by a camera man or something.
>
> That was the point. In one of the vidocs Bungie says that they designed the cutscenes to feel as if they were filmed by someone there. Thats why the camera bobs up and dow. It was all a design descision. And itobviously worked.

Yes, it was intentional but personally I feel that it detracted from the cutscenes. A few here and there would’ve been fine but they overdid it.

For genetically augmented cyborg super-soldiers, they do have nice butts, don’t they?

But what if all the butts looked like this http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ScarlettJohanssonButt2.jpg

> > I hope they go back to the old-style cutscenes, where it was more of a cinimatic camera. In Halo Reach all the cameras felt like they were being used by a camera man or something.
>
> That was the point. In one of the vidocs Bungie says that they designed the cutscenes to feel as if they were filmed by someone there. Thats why the camera bobs up and dow. It was all a design descision. And itobviously worked.

Yes I know that, that’s why I didn’t like them. It was pretty cool sometimes like the Sabre Launch sequence or the beginning of Tip of the Spear where Carter is looking down at the Warthogs but overall I prefer the cinematic “floaty-cam” of the other Halo games.

> Precisely the reason why I now use a female Spartan for the campaign.

I completely agree. I felt that Emile’s death cutscene would have been far more epic if the camera was actually “up-close-and-personal” rather than just filmed from a distance with noble6

> Just as laugh subject for Halo4. But I hope there isn’t a lot of cinematics like in Reach where the start as a Spartans rear and pans away. There was a lot of that. And this is not a hating on Reach like some other posts on here. If there be hinney shots let it be Cortana’s or what not. If you don’t believe me go back and watch the cinematics for Reach. All butt shots.

You can’t say you didn’t like it.

> > Just as laugh subject for Halo4. But I hope there isn’t a lot of cinematics like in Reach where the start as a Spartans rear and pans away. There was a lot of that. And this is not a hating on Reach like some other posts on here. If there be hinney shots let it be Cortana’s or what not. If you don’t believe me go back and watch the cinematics for Reach. All butt shots.
>
> You can’t say you didn’t like it.

Yeah I couldn’t help myself. I had a lot of Dumb & Dumber moments like “Yeah he must workout”