Please No Respawn Time

I really hope 343i doesn’t put respawn delays in matchmaking. I mean, it’s so annoying and it’s the ONLY reason I like COD better (even though COD is crap)

You’re trolling, right?

Gives you better incentive not to die. If you hate them that much, you best just get better!

I agree with OP.
There’s nothing better than watching a Bad Kid sprint into the enemy time and time again thanks to no respawn delay.

YES OFCOURSE, how come we didn’t think of this before. This is exactly what objective games need. Have everyone spawn instantly. Thats much better for the flow of the game. Every time you kill someone they spawn instantly so they can kill you right away when your still weak. GENIUS.

No, I don’t think that will work.

lol good one

Damn, NavG123 must be in a good mood.

OT: respawn times are (at least, I get this impression) a good addition to Ranked playlists. Social could probably do without them, or at least on short timers if they do exist.

I really can’t tell if this is a troll thread or not.

But you need time to choose your loadout.

> But you need time to choose your loadout.

Not necessarily. Crysis 2 has a system where you pick your loadout before the game starts, then if you wanna change you can do so from the in-game menu (you have the new Loadout on your next spawn, you don’t switch mid-life).

That said, no respawn timer means no teabagging, and what is Halo without teabagging?

Inb4 somebody replies with “more mature”.

No. This would ruin the flow of the game. This works well in CoD because CoD has like 2-3 second kill times. Halo isn’t that fast.

or they should just make the respawn delay shorter

Leave the forums and just stick to CoD

> That said, no respawn timer means no teabagging, and what is Halo without teabagging?

Best point ever raised, teabagging and halo are like teabags and tea.

NO!!! I love re spawn time so I can -Yoink!- a person and they have to watch it.

PS: Halo is not CoD

No just no.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I like the idea of random spawn time for weapons.

Its simple. Don’t die, no respawn timer.