Please, no more Yoinking

I’m tired as hell of being yoinked by Dbag teammates. Whenever i see a person on my team assasinating someone i don’t try to yoink them its a jerk move. I would say on average i get Yoinked probably once every other match i play. I’m sick of it.

Please AT LEAST get rid of the yoink, or better yet the whole assasination system its unrealistic. When is a spartan solider just gonna drop hisweapon and dance with the guy behind him then let him knife him. The whole action Assasination system just looks goofy. The only good ones are when you jump on the other guy and break their neck.

I love Yoink!ing. :3

I think you’re just pissed because you got Yoinked… :stuck_out_tongue:

I stopped assassinating people BECAUSE of yoinking. It makes me sad that I can’t use this cool feature without fear of getting my kill stolen. 343 should make it like GoW so you get the kill right when you start the assassination.

Find a team and only play with them.

> I think you’re just pissed because you got Yoinked… :stuck_out_tongue:

Did i not make that obvious ?

> I think you’re just pissed because you got Yoinked… :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously… Yoinking is a stupid feature that encourages aggression against teammates and should be removed.

> Find a team and only play with them.

None of my friends play Reach. They all sold it after beating it on Legendary because the online play is garbage.

I think a good substitute for assassinations is to have every Spartan have a third weapon that cannot be changed. The simple knife to be held as a energy sword would. If your sneaking up behind somebody with a teammate who you think would want to steal your kill. Just scroll to you knife and slice the guy with the knife like you would with a energy sword.

> I’m tired as hell of being yoinked by Dbag teammates. Whenever i see a person on my team assasinating someone i don’t try to yoink them its a jerk move. I would say on average i get Yoinked probably once every other match i play. I’m sick of it.
>
> Please AT LEAST get rid of the yoink, or better yet the whole assasination system its unrealistic. When is a spartan solider just gonna drop hisweapon and dance with the guy behind him then let him knife him. The whole action Assasination system just looks goofy. The only good ones are when you jump on the other guy and break their neck.

While yoinking is incredibly fun to do, I don’t want it to return either.

Thank you Da Mob boss.

> Find a team and only play with them.

I have to play with a whole team so I don’t get yoinked? That’s ridiculous.

Time your assassinations perfectly and you won’t have the problem.

If I’m in a room with teammates I never Assassinate because I never take the chance of them yoinking me. I just take the beat down medal and be satisfied.

Thats why when you play a game add the best player on your team start to play with them then you keep adding people then you collect players keep the best. Form a good team and there you go.

The assassinations are coming back for Halo 4.

You can’t stand yoinking? Stop showing off and just give out a simple back smack.

Problem solved.

> Thank you Da Mob boss.

Yeah man.

I only go in with groups of 4 or 5. NO RANDOMS

> Thats why when you play a game add the best player on your team start to play with them then you keep adding people then you collect players keep the best. Form a good team and there you go.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Dude u sound dumb as he ll. I just join a match to have fund and do MY best, i shouldn’t have to do all this nerdy “form a team” crap. Throw that idea out the window.

> I only go in with groups of 4 or 5. NO RANDOMS

Exactly, just play with your friends if it’s really that big of a deal. Assassinations are one of the coolest things that was in Reach, and the only people complaining about them are people who get Yoinked. So be it, it’s the name of the game. Even if a teammate steals the kill, it adds to the overall score. Your team score.

It never bothered me when a random grenade was thrown and they yoinked me on accident.

what really rustles my jimmies is when some D-bag teammate focuses more on stealing your kill than actually helping the team. The guy who will walk up and continuously shoot him till he gets it.

and when sites like halo challenges actually gave you rewards for getting yoinks it basically encourages bad sportsmanship.

BTW yes I am mad I got yoinked lol