Please no more X number of FF round Weeklies.

I have run into SOOOOOOO many afk’rs this week while playing FF. People with their triggers taped down, spinning in position, wall runners, just standing there’s, etc, etc.
It’s really pathetic. What’s really sad is if they wanted the Weekly fast, it would be better to just play the match. Since four people killing is alot faster than just one or two. I can’t even finish most of the matches I play since i’m the only one actually playing.
So please 343i, no more FF round weeklies. It promotes afk’n.

AFKers have been ruining FF since the start. Its sad that everytime a FF weekly comes up people want the easy cr for sitting doing nothing.

It will keep happening until everybody is a Inheritor. Oh ive also seen Inheritors this week AFKing in FF.

Not only that, the challenges themseleves are quite boring and not very challenging at all.

Unless avoid dying via boredom from the grind IS the challenge, then i am severely disappointed -.-

The AFKers will get banned eventually, I prefer it when I have people AFK in my game, come commendation progress & cR for me.

> The AFKers will get banned eventually, I prefer it when I have people AFK in my game, come commendation progress & cR for me.

If two of the three commendations that aren’t onyx yet are for not dying during a round and for getting assists, AFKers are sooo annoying. I mean, how are you supposed to get assists when you’re the only one playing?

> > The AFKers will get banned eventually, I prefer it when I have people AFK in my game, come commendation progress & cR for me.
>
> If two of the three commendations that aren’t onyx yet are for not dying during a round and for getting assists, AFKers are sooo annoying. I mean, how are you supposed to get assists when you’re the only one playing?

It is easy to stay alive if you know what you are doing, stay back with the Sniper & DMR and snipe from a distance, it is pretty simple.

But heck, we all have our different opinions on it.

Me and my brother got it done on friday, with 90 min a day or so for FF, we didn’t run into afk people but people who would just quit, so we just finish the round then quit the game and get a better team. If you do run into afk people, let the covies get around them then grenade/rockets and get your multi-kills.

Ive never in the entire time playing halo reach have seen as many afk players in firefight then i did this week alone.

This challenge in general is not good but then again i have been posting “Another afk/griefer player” images every game i get one.

:NOTE TO AFK/GRIEFERS: Yes that means if you were afk or griefing in the game i matched up with you then you will see yourself in a screenshot with the correct wording.

As for not having this challenge ever again i say we need it more then anything else since there is 20+times more multiplayer then there is firefight weeklies anyways. Im tired of having the constant griefer in multiplayer anyways that i would like to actually see more firefight/campaign weeklies then anything else.

Agreed. Firefight all but doesn’t exist any more, since FF Limited has been consigned to the big desktop folder marked “Ignore, LOL”. I’ll sometimes have a blast on Score Attack for easy challenges, but 75 rounds? Get out of town.

343, it isn’t too late to bring back FF Limited (and not only as part of FF Doubles - only two players sucks).

> Agreed. Firefight all but doesn’t exist any more, since FF Limited has been consigned to the big desktop folder marked “Ignore, LOL”. I’ll sometimes have a blast on Score Attack for easy challenges, but 75 rounds? Get out of town.
>
> 343, it isn’t too late to bring back FF Limited (and not only as part of FF Doubles - only two players sucks).

Oh, you’re going to love the next update…

> Agreed. Firefight all but doesn’t exist any more, since FF Limited has been consigned to the big desktop folder marked “Ignore, LOL”. I’ll sometimes have a blast on Score Attack for easy challenges, but 75 rounds? Get out of town.
>
> 343, <mark>it isn’t too late to bring back FF Limited</mark> (and not only as part of FF Doubles - only two players sucks).

FF Limited is coming back on Tuesday, FF Arcade is being renamed to just Firefight and Limited will be an option.

> The AFKers will get banned eventually, I prefer it when I have people AFK in my game, come commendation progress & cR for me.

AFKers dont get caught though do they as they get 1 kill at the start of the game or just come out for the bonus round. Its a joke and ive said many times before that we should be able to post teir GT’s so they can be looked into and banned.

>

Yup, because telling everybody that is a solution right?

I agree that this weekly challenge was horrible, but not because of AFKers. I was playing in Score Attack, and I was so sick of Firefight by the time I finally completed the challenge yesterday. Around eleven rounds of FF a day is a bit tiresome.

I love how everyone is complaining about how AFKers are sich a big problem thanks to the weekly. You people obviouslky haven’t been playing Reach sincd the beginning. AFKing was a HUGE problem in FF Arcade and so many peopkle used it to boost their way to Inheritor, then there was an infamous and LARGE rank reset that resulted in so many players losing their Inheritor ranks. After that and a few more periodic rank resets the AFK problem pretty much died out.

If you run into AFKers in Firefight just quit so they don’t get the satisfaction of their cheating paying off … Not like you get penalized in any way.

> I agree that this weekly challenge was horrible

ThiiS

and also if u have rockets you can push them outside and get them killed :wink:

Those types of players are the reason i switched to Score attack about a year ago. I didnt really care about the players that were AFK-ing, as much as i was bothered by players that just bothered other players during the match, like purposely destroying the warthog on Beachhead while players are using it, or purposely destroying Wraiths that people have hijacked on Glacier (both have happened this weekend) when clearly no enemies are around.

When i was working on my vehicular commendation months ago, i ran into a few players that would shoot the turrets off of the ground mounts in order to limit the ammo and enemies i could kill with it.

When my friend & I are put into a match with AFK-ers we see it as a chance to get more kills/medals because we usually create custom challenges based on those requirements in firefight, and we’ve just been getting back into firefight arcade after about a year of only doing score attack. Score attack certainly gets boring after a while, but sometimes its the only way to escape the un-pleasantries that sometimes plagues Matchmaking.

I’d recommend sticking with score attack or Firefight Doubles, thats how i built up most of my Firefight Commendations.

So me and a buddy decided to kill every enemy apart from 1 just so those idiots won’t get any rounds done :slight_smile:

Quite fun when you spend 15 mins on one elite gen with a sword.

Geez the amount of times i have heard someone say “AFKers will get banned” in the last year or so is just crazy and you know what i still see the same ol people AFKing all the time over and over again and getting away with it by getting 5 - 10 kills.