please no microtransactions

for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.

if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.

i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.

As long as there are kids with parents credit cards playing these games, all deva do microtransactions

> 2533274811805718;1:
> for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.
>
> if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.
>
> i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.

Mcc ruined 343 name

> 2533274819303871;3:
> > 2533274811805718;1:
> > for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.
> >
> > if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.
> >
> > i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.
>
>
> Mcc ruined 343 name

Why? The flop to begin with? How long did that last? Play MCC now and you will see it’s fine. There are a few teleportations every now and then but they are very infrequent. Besides, the focus of MCC was on the campaign. I am very glad they made it. Also, Halo 5 is a good game. There are a few flaws like the lack of splitscreen but that is greatly outweighed by all the good features. Halo 4 was great. MCC was great. Halo 5 is great. Halo Wars 2 will be be great. 343i do not have a bad name.

> 2533274819303871;3:
> > 2533274811805718;1:
> > for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.
> >
> > if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.
> >
> > i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.
>
>
> Mcc ruined 343 name

You do realize, 343 actually had very little to do with the MCC. They outsourced the job to various studios, so they could focus on H5

> 2533274811805718;1:
> for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.
>
> if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.
>
> i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.

If micro transactions are cosmetic, and in no way effect game play, would highly invalidate your argument. Cosmetics won’t ruin a game, in fact it helps actually make some side cash for the things that are important i.e. free content, server maintenance, and anything that can help benefit the game. You do realize that the basis of micro transactions is the benefit the game, not lining the pockets of those who create it.

> 2576166215427236;6:
> > 2533274811805718;1:
> > for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.
> >
> > if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.
> >
> > i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.
>
>
> If micro transactions are cosmetic, and in no way effect game play, would highly invalidate your argument. Cosmetics won’t ruin a game, in fact it helps actually make some side cash for the things that are important i.e. free content, server maintenance, and anything that can help benefit the game. You do realize that the basis of micro transactions is the benefit the game, not lining the pockets of those who create it.

No the basis of micro transactions and every single part of the game is just to make money the problem isn’t that the micros affect gameplay the problem is I payed full price for half a game.

They say the micro transactions will pay for the first year of dlc except the majority of what they have announced are just features that have been in halo since halo 3 they just left them out of the release of Halo 5

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

Perso les micro-transactions ne me gênent pas dans Halo 5 donc tant que ça reste optionnel il font ce qu’ils veulent

> 2533274937908956;8:
> Perso les micro-transactions ne me gênent pas dans Halo 5 donc tant que ça reste optionnel il font ce qu’ils veulent

Make sure you post in English next time, since posting in other languages other than English is against Forum rules

No i don’t want microtransactions.

If I pay $60 for a game, I should not see a HINT of microtransactions in a game

No Microtransactions.
They do nothing except make the developer look greedy.

Before Microtransactions… You used to have to earn, or find secrets in the game to unlock stuff. Infinitely more enjoyable.

Heck if the DLC for Halo Wars 1 is anything to go by… Don’t even do DLC.
Especially if it’s Multiplayer DLC, the game will never have the population to make it usefull and it will only split the player base.

> 2533274820740639;12:
> it will only split the player base.

This is pretty well always the end result of paid DLC, and it sucks.

There is gonna be Microtransactions and you know it. Almost literally every developer is doing it now.

> 2533274811805718;1:
> for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.
>
> if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.
>
> i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.

I assume if the system used in Halo 5 is successful (Which so far it seems to be for them), we will see micro-transactions with free DLC once again in HW2. It will probably just be something like buying skins/cosmetic effects for your units/structures though, so I wouldn’t worry to much about it.

well i would love to see free map packs like halo5

and i would be fine with microtransactions like a new voice or some vehicel skins
maybe for 99ct your UNSC vehicels get a flame skin and they get some bad -Yoink- voices

> 2533274811805718;11:
> If I pay $60 for a game, I should not see a HINT of microtransactions in a game

60$ ??? well this time is gone now it is 70$

I really don’t want microtransactions in the game but if they say where in the game and it was only to add like little hats to people or change their outfits to something more comical then i wouldn’t mind so much.

> 2576166215427236;6:
> > 2533274811805718;1:
> > for all that is good in this world, please, just dont make microtransactions.
> >
> > if 343 and CA want some extra cash, they can make a game that people will buy and make money that way.
> >
> > i just REALLY DO NOT want micro. and in my opinion it will ruin the game and 343’s name, since they already have 2 strikes.
>
>
> If micro transactions are cosmetic, and in no way effect game play, would highly invalidate your argument. Cosmetics won’t ruin a game, in fact it helps actually make some side cash for the things that are important i.e. free content, server maintenance, and anything that can help benefit the game. You do realize that the basis of micro transactions is the benefit the game, not lining the pockets of those who create it.

I completely agree. Halo 5 isn’t the best game on the earth, but the use of micro transactions for warzone and the lack of game effecting add-ons makes this a great pay to play, not pay to win system. plus now the community is benefiting from it in the form of free new maps.

> 2533274811805718;11:
> If I pay $60 for a game, I should not see a HINT of microtransactions in a game

You don’t have to use any of the micro transactions in H5. they in no way effect gameplay. even warzone uses them arbitrarily since you accumulate points so fast it make paying for them a dumb decision. Though it is cool to see people who have payed for them have now paid for free content for the community. free new maps and armour sets. that is a benefit to me and you and we didn’t have to spend a dime over the retail cost of the game. plus with discounts and promo’s I got twenty off the game in the first place. I payed less for the game and got more in the long run because people pay for extras that they don’t need to pay for. you could say that they are being taken advantage of, but you could also not give a danm about people who don’t manage their check books. your not an altruist for trying to save 1st world people from spending money on cosmetic items in a video game. if you think you’re saving someone, your really just shooting yourself in the foot. let the micro transactions happen and raise hell when they do effect gameplay like in all handheld games. 343 is doing it right and should be praised so that other companies do micro transactions with this level of finesse.