Please, No fast Kills :(

Every game that i see in halo 4, the spartans die too soon :(, seriously, seems that you cant react when you getting shooting, my english is bad,sorry, 343 please, dont do this, is not fun, Thanks to read my post, again, sorry for the bad english.

Combat to this?

Sprint, it is a default option now, if you are being shot, then you can sprint to cover and have a chance at making a comeback.

If you are caught in the open and the guy is shooting you and even with sprint, there is no cover in sight or close enough, then you’ve been outplayed.

Kill times are a tiny bit slower than Halo 2 and that game was great, so I think the kill times are perfect this time around.

Lmao even when the SAW is a power weapon, it takes like 2 more seconds to kill a Spartan at close-range than it does to kill an opponent in most of other modern shooters like Battlefield, MoH, and CoD.

Well sorry to break the bad news but halo 4 is fast paced, the game is gold, and there not going to change it for one person.

The killtimes are between halo 3 and halo 2. Not too fast, not too slow.

Hes right guys, this new game is way to fast. Lets make halo 4 turn based.

Threads like this make me feel old.

> Hes right guys, this new game is way to fast. Lets make halo 4 turn based.

This actually made me laugh. That sir was funny

Saw, needler, rockets, IC, sticky detonator, three diff snipers (especially the BiRi) scattershot all make the rifles feel really weak in comparison,

the worst part is, in most cases you never know when someone will actually have one of these weapons.

> Hes right guys, this new game is way to fast. Lets make halo 4 turn based.

This is a great idea. Now we just need to figure out how many dice to roll to see if our DMR hit or missed. Not that it matters anyway when all Promethians carry a +4 enchanted sword. =\

Something on this that I’ve been noticing - and not that I’m claiming to be phenomenal - is that many of the people we watch play are just… terrible. They’re making rookie mistakes that even I wouldn’t make. “Oh, my shields are down? Time to boost right into the enemy- oh, damn. I died.”

We should wait to judge until we play for ourselves.

can i assume you haven’t played much of halo 2/3?

It’s actually perfect, reach was too slow.

> Something on this that I’ve been noticing - and not that I’m claiming to be phenomenal - is that many of the people we watch play are just… terrible. They’re making rookie mistakes that even I wouldn’t make. “Oh, my shields are down? Time to boost right into the enemy- oh, damn. I died.”
>
> We should wait to judge until we play for ourselves.

So true. The latest one which was played on Vortex was just bad. I’m very surprised that they stamped “waypoint exclusive” on that one. At least have a decent player play.

If you’re not a fan of fast kill times, fear not. Halo 4 will be fine for you, I promise. It always looks a lot faster when you’re just watching it as opposed to playing it. Let me put this into perspective for you.

Halo 2 Battle Rifle had a 1.43 second kill time.
Halo 3 Battle Rifle had a 1.53 second kill time.
Halo 4 Battle Rifle has about a 1.8 second kill time.

The only weapon faster than the Halo 3 kill time (other than a scoped Light Rifle) is the DMR with a 1.46 second kill time, but there are rumors going around that it was nerfed to a 1.7 something. Not sure if they’re true or not, though.