PLEASE NEED HELP

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME AND ITS VERY FRUSTRATING I PAID ALMOST 300 DOLLARS FOR MY HALO AND FOR IT NOT TO COME WITH A DISC WAS DISAPPOINTING, BECAUSE I JUST KNEW AT SOME POINT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. . I CONTACTED MICROSOFT AND WAS INSTRUCTED TO COME TO THIS WEB SITE AND I WILL BE ABLE TO RECIEVE HELP. I UNINSTALLED, REINSTALLED STARTED OVER AND NOTHING KEEPS SENDING ME BACK TO THE DASH BOARD. THAN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON TELLS ME THAT I NEED TO GO SPEND ANOTHER 60 SOMETHING DOLLARS TO GET A DISC THIS IS VERY UNFAIR AND ALSO YOU THIS COMPANY TO PUT OUT A GAME THAT IS SO POPULAR AND NOT HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE SET UP IN TIME OF NEED IS TERRIBLE. I NEED TO KNOW THE PROCESS OF HOW I CAN GET A DISC VERSION OF THE GAME WITH OUT SPENDING 400 DOLLARS BECAUSE AS IT STANDS I PAID 300 DOLLARS FOR A STATUE AND THATS IT. AGAIN CAN SOMEONE FROM THIS COMPANY HELP ME IN GETTING A DISC VERSION BECAUSE THE DIGITAL COPY ISNT WORKING AND AGAIN FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I SPENT OR ANYBODY SPENDS AND FOR THIS PRODUCT NOT TO WORK IS UNACCEPTABLE THANK YOU
<ul class=“post-actions-list”>[/list]

Hey KICKEDINDANUTZ. Like the GamerTag lol! So have you have uninstalled the game completely and re-downloaded it and it still wont start at all?

There was a process to get your Limited Edition code swapped for a disc but the code has to be un-redeemed and the offer ended on November 1st.