Please make firefighte and make it like Halo 3

Please make firefighte and please make the game in some way alike to Halo 3 because most ppl will be pleased and return

I don’t know what “vaco” is, but otherwise I agree. Build a firefight mode that takes the best from ODST, from Reach, and from Spartan Ops. So that it can be part of the game’s progression system, so that I can play it solo if I choose to, and so that it’s seriously customizable. And if I could forge my own firefight venues then that would make Infinite the greatest game of all time ever. So guys, please get to work on that.

I would prefer from Reach tho. Being Warzone FIrefight is what “killed” it in Halo 5.

> 2533275010817669;3:
> I would prefer from Reach tho. Being Warzone FIrefight is what “killed” it in Halo 5.

Bring back the reach golf club. Nothing was better than teeing off on a group of grunts with the golf club.

Personally, I prefer Firefight 2.0 (a.k.a Reach’s Firefight) over ODST due to the amount of customisation it gives, but I’ll take either as long it is not Halo 5’s “Firefight”.

Still, I wish Firefight puts more emphasis towards vehicular action to the players though.

I think H5 did a great job with FF. My only problem was the bullet sponge bosses & that they would hide in the core room at times.

Other then that it was enjoyable. Oh and the friendly splattering needs to be turned off if this returns.

> 2533275010817669;3:
> I would prefer from Reach tho. Being Warzone FIrefight is what “killed” it in Halo 5.

Seeing the Reach Firefight in Infinite would be amazing, but I don’t really mind Warzone Firefight

Halo reach firefight was the best, it was in matchmaking and customs, we could customized all aspects of a game of firefight. wasn’t a simulation like it is in 5, also wasn’t slowed down by the req system

would also be awesome to get a new spartan ops

I prefer Firefight from ODST mostly due to the mechanics in that game. Reach is fun too, but the armor abilities make it play way different. The maps iare also more dynamic and engaging. Hopefully, Infinite takes some notes. I also hope they write off microtransactions. Microtransactions have ruined my experience with Warzone. I miss having to look around for new weapons instead of magicking them out of thin air from a virtual console.