Please make a KICK lagger system!

I just played and quited a Team Snipers match because someone was teleporting because of his lagg and then suddenly I die…

So you want a system to kick someone for being on the other side of the world?

Sorry for having bad internet but still wanting to play.

I guess I’ll just live with getting booted out of every game I’m trying to play so you don’t have to deal with me. No big deal.

> So you want a system to kick someone for being on the other side of the world?

You know, a language / region / good connection filter that a player could toggle (you know, like Reach and Halo 3) might just fix some of this.

Sorry I was just pissed off…

Almost had a perfection and than this -Yoink- happens. A connection filter like the older games would work a lot better

> > So you want a system to kick someone for being on the other side of the world?
>
> You know, a language / region / good connection filter that a player could toggle (you know, like Reach and Halo 3) might just fix some of this.

You mean like what I and every single person outside US have been asking for since day 1? The very reason why multiplayer dies off within the first few weeks?

Maybe, but maybe ping limits for some playlists would be a better solution. That is playlists like SWAT, SNipers, Grifball etc, where lag will ruin a game right form the go!

Or how about they fix the Yoink! netcoding and ‘network inconsistencies’ instead?

And please do not say its my connection, I hardly ever lagged on Reach, I have US friends who hardly lagged on Reach, but we both lagg every second game on Halo 4…
SO the issue isn’t on our ends…

It’s 343’s fault.
But they could care less about the crashed and burning Halo 4.
Their attention is with 5.

> Sorry I was just pissed off…
>
> Almost had a perfection and than this Yoink! happens. A connection filter like the older games would work a lot better

Believe me, it’s not fun when it happens on my end of the stick either. Lag is a two way street.

I’ve lost many a spree/perfection to lag, and it wouldn’t be a problem had we a good connectin filter.

> Maybe, but maybe ping limits for some playlists would be a better solution. That is playlists like SWAT, SNipers, Grifball etc, where lag will ruin a game right form the go!
>
> Or how about they fix the Yoink! netcoding and ‘network inconsistencies’ instead?
>
> And please do not say its my connection, I hardly ever lagged on Reach, I have US friends who hardly lagged on Reach, but we both lagg every second game on Halo 4…
> SO the issue isn’t on our ends…

Or just introduce a good connection filter instead of locking people like myself and anyone who doesn’t live in America out of some of the most popular playlists in the game?

Why should someone be punished for the fact they live in Russia, Thailand, North Korea (lol) etc.?

I doubt enough people still play H$ for them to fix the lag issue now…
They could of done something about it months ago but we still have the same problems!

> > So you want a system to kick someone for being on the other side of the world?
>
> You know, a language / region / good connection filter that a player could toggle (you know, like Reach and Halo 3) might just fix some of this.

Yes it would. It won’t happen though. 343i has had 8 months to fix this sort of crap - but doesn’t. They are “obsessed” with weapons tuning and tweaking games - rather than fix basic multiplayer issues.

I switched back to Reach for my Halo Fix and unless 343i solves this lag stuff with user filters and adds in these options in H4, I won’t buy H5 and will not need to buy an Xbox One.

Can’t wait for 3 to come out as the free game. I sold it long ago, but wanting to jump back into multiplayer.

> Sorry for having bad internet but still wanting to play.
>
> I guess I’ll just live with getting booted out of every game I’m trying to play so you don’t have to deal with me. No big deal.

good. glad you have come round to sense

As I said, only ping limits for very laggy playlists like Grifball, Flood, etc…
But a connection filter would be a better solution, but you’d need to modify the game code for certain, ping limits may be able to introduced without doing so?