Please Make a DLC Playlist

I am frustrated due to the fact that I have all the DLC for Halo Reach and I never get to play on the map due to the new playlists. A solution is to have a DLC playlist and it is required to have the Noble, Defiant and Anniversary map packs. This will also help people that are working on the Achievements for the DLC. Another advantage to this playlist is the ability to use AA on the Anniversary maps. Please 343 make this happen!! Please let me know your thoughts on this.

I really wish a DLC playlist was still around. I cannot stand the base Reach maps. The DLC and the community ones are the only ones I can bare to play. But unfortunately, 343 is not looking to add to the game at this point.

> I am frustrated due to the fact that I have all the DLC for Halo Reach and I never get to play on the map due to the new playlists. A solution is to have a DLC playlist and it is required to have the Noble, Defiant and Anniversary map packs. This will also help people that are working on the Achievements for the DLC. Another advantage to this playlist is the ability to use AA on the Anniversary maps. Please 343 make this happen!! Please let me know your thoughts on this.

No offence, but this has been discussed numerous times…

Anyway, adding a new playlist is likely not possible at this point. In any case, what they should do is make super slayer (as team slayer has a much higher population, and more would be affected) DLC required. That way, you can play DLC maps and get the acheivements etc. for them…

A good idea, but not a new one. This all comes down to whether 343i decides to do anything.

Otherwise, you may have to boost with some waypoint members to get the acheivements. (I know a few who do this to help out those who don’t have the acheivements and would like to get them)