Please make 2v2 and 3v3 Deathmatch seperate

Hello

This is just some feedback and my own opinion. I do not like 2v2 as much as 3v3 for the size of the combat. It is annoying searching in the playlist and getting a 2v2 an having to leave.

This is just my opinion, let me know if it is unfounded.

I propose a penalty for people who immediately quit and doom their partner because they think there should be an extra player on their team. Or are you searching with twos and still can’t stand a 2v2?

Anyway which I actually want depends on how healthy the matchmaking is. Combining them seems more like something to do when it is waning then right off the bat, but I don’t mind it that much.

edit: beat my 30 seconds later edit with a reply. Anyway, this topic has been made four times already. As for the quitting bit, reply would otherwise stand but as it was a misunderstanding, my mistake.

> 2621068175993405;2:
> I propose a penalty for people who immediately quit and doom their partner because they think there should be an extra player on their team.

I quit in the search, not in game, also passive aggressive and not relvant to the topic

I’m hoping on tuesday release when it’s population really grows that they will change it.

Completely agreed

I also agree

I actually agree but for the opposite reason. When I’m in a squad with a buddy we want to play 2v2 not to be thrown in with a random player for 3v3

Yes please!! Like good old times!

Agreed. Same with all the games in HW2.

I DON’T WANT TO PLAY 2v2.

:wink:

I agree and does anyone know when ranked is going to start?

We also need Domination point game mode in 1v1. Deathmatch 1v1’s are kinda stupid when your opponent doesnt move 30 meters from there base and are not punished for it

I understand 3v3 is longer search but I would rather wait than have to quit the search every 20 seconds when it tries to find a 2v2

I am bumping because I am a little bored of Blitz for now and would like to play 3v3 but it takes 15 minutes for me to find a game, having to quit everytime it searches for 2v2

I want 2v2s me and my partner get a random when we get 3v3 we just want 2v2.

yeah I thought that was weird when I saw that, All I can suggest is use the looking for group feature to search with a full team.
That way you don’t doom someone by quitting.