please lock

Does anyone remember reach or should i say the haunted helmet from reach. the only reason one of the main reasons i play halo reach is because i want the haunted helmet. the haunted helmet is something that you earn when you reach(see what i did there) the max rank in reach. it looks so cool. the max rank in halo reach is called inheritor. in halo 5 you get the inheritor pack when you reach max rank. but do you get the haunted helmet, no. you get a crappy emblem. Sure, people are still gonna run the emblem to show off. But they need to bring the helmet back. i don’t play halo 5 so i can get to the max rank, there is know reason to get to max rank in halo 5. plus you don’t get that achievement feeling if you just go from spartan rank 101 to 102. in reach you went to warrant officer to captain to major. it’s just not the same. what do you think?

If anything they should add it to celebrate Halloween. If I remember correctly, they added it to Halo Reach for Halloween, and it’s almost that time of year. If they added it as a reward for getting rank 152, then only a handful of people would ever get it anyway (I know I wouldn’t), so I think the special 152 emblem is fine and I disagree about it being “crappy”. It’s recognizable and unlike most of the emblems from commendations, in the pre-game lobby I actually notice and understand that it means I’m about to play with someone who got 152

If they were to, they need to bring it in Halloween cause well your face is a flipping skull, and also make canon like have a good description on why its a thing (Happy Fri***n Haloween doesn’t count) Take the Timmy helmet description for example

And possibly add a Jack o’lantern as a emblem cause Halloween

> 2535428779736382;3:
> If they were to, they need to bring it in Halloween cause well your face is a flipping skull, and also make canon like have a good description on why its a thing (Happy Fri***n Haloween doesn’t count) Take the Timmy helmet description for example. And possibly add a Jack o’lantern as a emblem cause Halloween

Well, they can say there’s a bug in the helmet or a bunch of clowns messing around with the simulation’s display of the helmet for Halloween to give it a “canon” reason for it to exist but yet again there’s that pizza skin for the AR so… I guess the canon explanation is a bad excuse for it to be in the game.

please lock somebody

Locking at OP’s request