Please limit Warzone fireteams (IDEA)

Please limit the amount of players a fireteams can have for Warzone/Assult. Me and a few random players were being completely overhauled by a Warzone hoested fireteam. I know this because I messaged a player in the opposing team.
I have encountered this many times, and it is not fun. (150 vs 850 score + anger)
Please only permit at the very least half the amount already allowed (6 Players), Or another amount. A team with full communication between all players is a major advantage against a team of random players who hardly use a mic, or is in a party.
Or even better, make it specific to the search preference!
For instance:

Expanded) Allow a full Warzone fireteam. This finds the first available match with reasonable skill matching and network connetction quality. A calm pace.

Balanced) Allow a full Warzone fireteam, or limit to your liking. This search finds a match based on your skill and network connection. A faster more concetrated pace.

Focused) Limit to 6 players. This is a narrow search to find the best match based on your skill and connection. A focused pace with equity.

Remember: This is towards Warzone and Warzone Assult. Not Firefight. Post your thoughts bellow please.

> 2533274911186826;1:
> Please limit the amount of players a fireteams can have for Warzone/Assult. Me and a few random players were being completely overhauled by a Warzone hoested fireteam. I know this because I messaged a player in the opposing team.
> I have encountered this many times, and it is not fun. (150 vs 850 score + anger)
> Please only permit at the very least half the amount already allowed (6 Players), Or another amount. A team with full communication between all players is a major advantage against a team of random players who hardly use a mic, or is in a party.
> Or even better, make it specific to the search preference!
> For instance:
>
> Expanded) Allow a full Warzone fireteam. This finds the first available match with reasonable skill matching and network connetction quality. A calm pace.
>
> Balanced) Allow a full Warzone fireteam, or limit to your liking. This search finds a match based on your skill and network connection. A faster more concetrated pace.
>
> Focused) Limit to 6 players. This is a narrow search to find the best match based on your skill and connection. A focused pace with equity.
>
> Remember: This is towards Warzone and Warzone Assult. Not Firefight. Post your thoughts bellow please.

or they could just match teams against teams and randoms against randoms.

> 2533274911186826;1:
> Please limit the amount of players a fireteams can have for Warzone/Assult. Me and a few random players were being completely overhauled by a Warzone hoested fireteam. I know this because I messaged a player in the opposing team.
> I have encountered this many times, and it is not fun. (150 vs 850 score + anger)
> Please only permit at the very least half the amount already allowed (6 Players), Or another amount. A team with full communication between all players is a major advantage against a team of random players who hardly use a mic, or is in a party.
> For instance:
>
> Expanded) Allow a full Warzone fireteam. This finds the first available match with reasonable skill matching and network connetction quality. A calm pace.
>
> Balanced) Allow a full Warzone fireteam, or limit to your liking. This search finds a match based on your skill and network connection. A faster more concetrated pace.
>
> Focused) Limit to 6 players. This is a narrow search to find the best match based on your skill and connection. A focused pace with equity.
>
> Remember: This is towards Warzone and Warzone Assult. Not Firefight. Post your thoughts bellow please.

Or nothing should change.

They’re already testing 6 man teams in Warzone Assault, but I do think it would be nice to have solo players match other solo players as a priority before matching full teams.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> They’re already testing 6 man teams in Warzone Assault, but I do think it would be nice to have solo players match other solo players as a priority before matching full teams.

Really? That’s nice.

> 2533274911186826;1:
> For instance:
>
>
>
>

Then there’s no point to fireteams what’s the point of having a teamwork led mode if only half the team can speak to each other, to get things done like capturing a certain garage it needs the cooperation, I personally don’t party up in warzone but that’s the whole point of 12 man teams being allowed in WZ, so they can Co operate if the other team is solo, it’s not really the randoms fault or the fireteams fault , that’s like saying breakout should only be limited to 2 man party just because a 4 man party would be too coordinated compared to the randoms, which is exactly the point of fireteams

> 2535408651840811;6:
> > 2533274911186826;1:
> > Please limit the amount of players a fireteams can have for Warzone/Assult. Me and a few random players were being completely overhauled by a Warzone hoested fireteam. I know this because I messaged a player in the opposing team.
> > I have encountered this many times, and it is not fun. (150 vs 850 score + anger)
> > Please only permit at the very least half the amount already allowed (6 Players), Or another amount. A team with full communication between all players is a major advantage against a team of random players who hardly use a mic, or is in a party.
> > Or even better, make it specific to the search preference!
> > For instance:
> >
> > Expanded) Allow a full Warzone fireteam. This finds the first available match with reasonable skill matching and network connetction quality. A calm pace.
> >
> > Balanced) Allow a full Warzone fireteam, or limit to your liking. This search finds a match based on your skill and network connection. A faster more concetrated pace.
> >
> > Focused) Limit to 6 players. This is a narrow search to find the best match based on your skill and connection. A focused pace with equity.
> >
> > Remember: This is towards Warzone and Warzone Assult. Not Firefight. Post your thoughts bellow please.
>
>
> Then there’s no point to fireteams what’s the point of having a teamwork led mode if only half the team can speak to each other, to get things done like capturing a certain garage it needs the cooperation, I personally don’t party up in warzone but that’s the whole point of 12 man teams being allowed in WZ, so they can Co operate if the other team is solo, it’s not really the randoms fault or the fireteams fault , that’s like saying breakout should only be limited to 2 man party just because a 4 man party would be too coordinated compared to the randoms, which is exactly the point of fireteams

Which is why there can be search preferences. If you don’t like the idea simply change you search preference to your Liking.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Serenity, people like you are the reason Halo is going downhill. Please stop making recommendations.

> 2533274807798472;8:
> Serenity, people like you are the reason Halo is going downhill. Please stop making recommendations.

I know you are only saying that to defend you and fireteam ruining other people’s gameplay. You don’t want to lose that.
So you complain about “people like me” as a solution.
And i will never stop making recommendations.

> 2533274911186826;9:
> > 2533274807798472;8:
> > Serenity, people like you are the reason Halo is going downhill. Please stop making recommendations.
>
>
> I know you are only saying that to defend you and fireteam ruining other people’s gameplay. You don’t want to lose that.
> So you complain about “people like me” as a solution.
> And i will never stop making recommendations.

in all previous Halos the “fireteam” has NEVER been limited to less than what the playlist offers. BTB is 8v8 you can search with a team of 8, Slayer 4v4 search with 4, etc. Limiting the fireteam is not going to fix your issue. Make some friends and bring teammates you can count on rather than coming onto Waypoint and crying in the forums after being stomped by a full team. However, there is an issue with the matchmaking system and it is Party Matching. TEAMS SHOUD ONLY MATCH TEAMS, NOT PEOPLE RUNNING SOLO. ESPECIALLY IN RANKED!!!

When I think fire teams, I think 3 to 4 real friends, not 12 mercs gathered only to spoil everyone’s fun

> 2533274807798472;10:
> > 2533274911186826;9:
> > > 2533274807798472;8:
> > > Serenity, people like you are the reason Halo is going downhill. Please stop making recommendations.
> >
> >
> > I know you are only saying that to defend you and fireteam ruining other people’s gameplay. You don’t want to lose that.
> > So you complain about “people like me” as a solution.
> > And i will never stop making recommendations.
>
>
> in all previous Halos the “fireteam” has NEVER been limited to less than what the playlist offers. BTB is 8v8 you can search with a team of 8, Slayer 4v4 search with 4, etc. Limiting the fireteam is not going to fix your issue. Make some friends and bring teammates you can count on rather than coming onto Waypoint and crying in the forums after being stomped by a full team. However, there is an issue with the matchmaking system and it is Party Matching. TEAMS SHOUD ONLY MATCH TEAMS, NOT PEOPLE RUNNING SOLO. ESPECIALLY IN RANKED!!!

Well, you could have simply shared the idea of Teams matching with Teams (If possible). Also, you are comparing Arena playlists with Warzone. Warzone is a huge game mode that can be arguably different than slayer or capture the flag. I play in a full fireteam all the time in Arena.

> 2533274839169051;11:
> When I think fire teams, I think 3 to 4 real friends, not 12 mercs gathered only to spoil everyone’s fun

I say the same.

> 2533274839169051;11:
> When I think fire teams, I think 3 to 4 real friends, not 12 mercs gathered only to spoil everyone’s fun

who said team of 12 are out to spoil people’s fun? we like to win too which is why we stack our teams of 12 with skilled players most of which have been playing Halo for over a decade. so because we are skilled players who have been playing together for years we are not allowed to search together and win? you and your 3 friends from highschool Billy, Joe, and Nick dont like to lose so us veteran players have to suffer?

Agreed, a option should be available to pair random players with other random players if they choose. I play with a fireteam and as a solo player, I can honestly say that going against a fully cooperating team with a team of random players is unfair, it may be an even playing field in terms of base gameplay, put it is tactically biased, hence it ruins the game for the randoms, however it isn’t an achievement to be in a fireteam and to crush a team of randoms, its far more satisfying to crush another full fireteam as then is a case of the game was won by pure skill on a completely even playing field.

Reducing the number of players allowed in the fireteam is the wrong way to go.
The matchmaking should be better about matching pre-made teams against pre-made teams, and fireteams of randoms against other fireteams of randoms.

> 2533274911186826;1:
> For instance:
>
>
>
>
> Remember: This is towards Warzone and Warzone Assault. Not Firefight. Post your thoughts bellow please.

Y’know the most fun I have ever had in Warzone is with friends! Not just because we won most matches but because the banter between everyone was so funny! I really hope they don’t remove the limit of 12 per fire team. Also just play with your own friends and then you will see why I don’t want it removed.

Yours TheDidactsHand0 - “If you steal my assassination, we shall bag the enemy together!”