"Please keep the feedback coming" - Joseph Staten

They’re not righting any ship. It’s done, unfortunately. They failed with the launch of MCC. 4 and 5 were forgettable, and infinite has been a hollow shell of content. They had years to make the best Halo game and failed to deliver.

That shop works great though! Priorities!

1 Like

my feedback would be to Joseph Staten directly. Free yourself from this nightmare. We know you’re hands are tied and that you did the best you could but even you can’t save this travesty

1 Like

And now we have Sean W and others reporting that the campaign DLC for this so-called live service won’t be released until sometime “after 2024”…

The odd thing about that is people gave him hate for that. Which I get, but the real question is how is this stuff constantly getting out?

You can’t really place all the blame on him.

1 Like

Its time to let go off this game, its a joke to play. Desync is worse and getting worse for each update.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Not just community standards, but I’d say consumer standards are also not being met. Especially if this is their first introduction to Halo, I’d be flipping embarrassed if my name was signed to this growing dumpster fire.

3 Likes

You’re not wrong. With so many functioning shops that have suffered till they got back logs or just open fronts how and why they configured this set up for colors armors attachments etc, is beyond me.

It’s extremely impractical, and it’s not FOMO it’s control. Even Ske7ch himself said they’re trying to see what they can get away with (not exact words, used business phrasing)

3 Likes