PLEASE KEEP THE BUTTON COMBOS!

So some people just discoverd that you can pull off double malee doing button combos. KEEP THIS IN THE GAME! It so SO much fun pulling one of these off on a bot. They are pretty difficult to do too. I’ve been waiting for this since H2 so PLEASE 343, KEEP THIS IN!

How in the world would they bring this back since every Halo game after Halo 2 remove this? It was a bug in Halo 2 that got fixed in the later games. I don’t think they are going to bring this back, don’t get your hopes up.

Oh sorry, I saw there was a melee glitch thats in the flight build, I thought it was the BXR combos or something.

lol this OP glitch is definitely not going to stick around.

Nah, get rid of it. Just because a bug can be fun doesn’t mean it should stay, it’s horrific for balancing.

> 2533274802341352;4:
> Nah, get rid of it. Just because a bug can be fun doesn’t mean it should stay, it’s horrific for balancing.

Couldn’t agree more. It was fun in Halo 2 days but the weapons sandbox of Halo 2 wasn’t exactly diverse.

Especially with the ease of using macro’s now a days, it wouldn’t help the skill gap. They’ll have to get rid of it.

So after playing a few rounds after school, I realized how much I actually hate these button combos. I first discovered them while watching hiddenxperias stream, and it really brought me back to the halo 2 days for a sec. While I think it worked on that game well, it does not work here. I’m glad they made the decision to remove them

They’ve already been removed in their most recent development build. Good thing, too. Was starting to look like Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure with the rapid melees, lmao.