please keep REQ cards out of regular BTB

i’ve heard the REQ cards will be warzone only and cosmetic only for arena, but i hope that they keep out of btb. i’ve also heard the the special digital deluxe will have a special BR and amazon will have a special SMG that have special traits that are better than their regular variant. i just hope that they keep regular btb like the erena type game modes.

They are, that’s why regular BTB is unavailable and warzone is.

Can’t make any money if people are getting their big team fix without burning through their cards now can you?

> 2533274859421065;2:
> They did, that’s why regular BTB is unavailable and warzone is.
>
> Can’t make any money if people are getting their big team fix without burning through their cards now can you?

I thought BTB was returning as a regular 8v8 like it has been

> 2533274884665671;3:
> > 2533274859421065;2:
> > They did, that’s why regular BTB is unavailable and warzone is.
> >
> > Can’t make any money if people are getting their big team fix without burning through their cards now can you?
>
>
> I thought BTB was returning as a regular 8v8 like it has been

It is, just in the weeks following launch.

> 2533274869104903;4:
> > 2533274884665671;3:
> > > 2533274859421065;2:
> > > They did, that’s why regular BTB is unavailable and warzone is.
> > >
> > > Can’t make any money if people are getting their big team fix without burning through their cards now can you?
> >
> >
> > I thought BTB was returning as a regular 8v8 like it has been
>
>
> It is, just in the weeks following launch.

thats what i thought

Dude 343 confirmed that Req Cards can only be used in Warzone but they can be earned in Arena like Destiny rewards

> 2533274881937413;6:
> Dude 343 confirmed that Req Cards can only be used in Warzone but they can be earned in Arena like Destiny rewards

I specifically said that i heard and have seen that REQ cards are specifically for warzone and are cosmetic for arena, they didn’t say a lot about BTB other than it won’t be a launch playlist. I just want them to make sure they stay only in warzone. what about the special weapons some places are advertising or are they just saying they have special traits to get people to buy it from them.