Please keep grenades the way they are.

I can barely describe my hatred for the grenades of Halo Reach. In Halo 4 they are as they should be, a tactical asset to be used in the right context. I’ve waited so long for a Halo game that is balanced this way…

The playing field as as level as it as ever been and I think people are just upset they can’t just grab a power weapon and roflpwn everyone while mindlessly chunking grenades.

Please don’t bring those days back, this direction is fresh, good, and exciting.

I agree about the grenades, but the battle-field is definetly not balanced … DMR needs to be nerfed, we need to get unzoomed when shot at - because of the sniper and the battles with utility weapons (They have to take skills again), the boltshot shouldn’t be a starting weapon, nor the plasma … and the maps needs to be edited, a lot.

> I agree about the grenades, but the battle-field is definetly not balanced … DMR needs to be nerfed, we need to get unzoomed when shot at - because of the sniper and the battles with utility weapons (They have to take skills again), the boltshot shouldn’t be a starting weapon, nor the plasma … and the maps needs to be edited, a lot.

DRM is my main weapon currently, but I agree that we should be zoomed out when shot. The way it just knocks the aim around a little bit isn’t enough.

I like the boltshot and plasma as starting weapons though. I’ve only been killed by the boltshot a handful of times, the timer on its one-shot mechanic keeps it from being OP IMO. I’m finding the Plasma pistol is really only good in Big Team mode for anti-vehicle use. In general I find it better to just use the DRM rather than risking the pistol charge hit and switching weapons to get the headshot.

I think spawning with plasma pistols keeps the “OPness” of vehicles in check. I dont think I’ve ever been killed by a bolshot either so I don’t see that as an issue. I also have no complaints with the DMR…learn to aim bro.