please join for free silver req pack. NREX

Can people pease join when when get to 4 members you will get a silver req pack for free pleas join just ether write on post or send me a message thank you

I’ve got spots open on Black Narcissus. I created it to be a fun, civil group of people, but also to help people get the REQ packs. I’ve got one other guy already, so you’d make 3. Let’s see how far it goes. I’ve sent you an invite.

If anyone else reads this and wants in just say so and I’ll get more invites out.

If all you’re after is the free REQ pack then you’re welcome to join to get it and then leave again. It’s all about playing for fun. If that’s all you want then it’s completely fine!

> 2533274803693454;2:
> I’ve got spots open on Black Narcissus. I created it to be a fun, civil group of people, but also to help people get the REQ packs. I’ve got one other guy already, so you’d make 3. Let’s see how far it goes. I’ve sent you an invite.
>
> If anyone else reads this and wants in just say so and I’ll get more invites out.
>
> If all you’re after is the free REQ pack then you’re welcome to join to get it and then leave again. It’s all about playing for fun. If that’s all you want then it’s completely fine!

Wise words my friend but I’m the only one so if I leave it will end but thanks a bunch