please, it's not the precursors

The precursors and the forerunners are 2 ENTIRELY different species, the precursors created both the Humans and forerunners, read the halo books… Halo 4 will be about the forerunners.

Or will it? DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH

Never rule anything out.

> Never rule anything out.

agreed. we’ll just wait and see what this “ancient enemy” turns out to be, but I’m not really spending too much time guessing

Yes I’m sure the game will have Forerunners in it yes I’m not ruling that out. But I’m almost positive that the Precursors are going to be the Evil we’ve been hinted at, just my thoughts.

That would be awesome, I can imagine it now ( hey you forerunner, give me a gun so I can shoot this Precursor.)

Humans and Forerunners team up to take on the Precursors? That would be rather awesome.

the problem is that the precursors are MASSIVE. Why is this a problem? When you add a new species to a game, you want to add new weapons and vehicles, these new weapons and vehicles would be designed to fit these massive beast, so that would rule the player out from being able to use any of them, so why add a species where you can’t add new weapons or vehicles? The forerunners are just a little bit bigger then humans, about the size of the elites.

> the problem is that the precursors are MASSIVE. Why is this a problem? When you add a new species to a game, you want to add new weapons and vehicles, these new weapons and vehicles would be designed to fit these massive beast, so that would rule the player out from being able to use any of them, so why add a species where you can’t add new weapons or vehicles? The forerunners are just a little bit bigger then humans, about the size of the elites.

Nobody said it was going to be one or the other. Whose to say that both Forerunners and Precursors won’t make an appearance? Now they may not be both in Halo 4, but I think the Precursor threat is still very viable in Halo 5 and Halo 6.

It will be ABOUT forunners but we wont fight frounners most likely

You’ve played Halo 4?

Tell me more about you Time Travel Capabilities.

oh, you didn’t hear? it’s going to be a highly-evolved human-forerunner cross-species bent on galactic domination. they will look like Klingons and shoot fireballs out of their armpits.

jk.

> You’ve played Halo 4?
>
> Tell me more about you Time Travel Capabilities.

This response is now completely annoying. It’s practically spam on this forum. Think of something more clever to say.

are the precursors good at all or are they all evil ?

> > the problem is that the precursors are MASSIVE. Why is this a problem? When you add a new species to a game, you want to add new weapons and vehicles, these new weapons and vehicles would be designed to fit these massive beast, so that would rule the player out from being able to use any of them, so why add a species where you can’t add new weapons or vehicles? The forerunners are just a little bit bigger then humans, about the size of the elites.
>
> Nobody said it was going to be one or the other. Whose to say that both Forerunners and Precursors won’t make an appearance? Now they may not be both in Halo 4, but I think the Precursor threat is still very viable in Halo 5 and Halo 6.

Especially when you consider the fact that the “test” may have already been completed.

> > You’ve played Halo 4?
> >
> > Tell me more about you Time Travel Capabilities.
>
> This response is now completely annoying. It’s practically spam on this forum. Think of something more clever to say.

Looks like someone can’t ADAPT.

/buzzword