Please increase base speed for TU playlist

If 343 is going to call the TU playlists Anniversary or Classic, it won’t be either one of those if they don’t increase the speed, maybe just even by just a little more (so players have a reason to use sprint).

> If 343 is going to call the TU playlists Anniversary or Classic, it won’t be either one of those if they don’t increase the speed, maybe just even by just a little more (so players have a reason to use sprint).

yea, i have absolutely no idea how our feedback is lost in the abyss. ive seen this requested by soooo many people.

its like 343 either isnt listening, or doesnt care about our feedback. heck, we have all given good reasons for the increased movementspeed to boot!

BS ANGEL! DO US PROUD AND (stealth) INCREASE THE MOVEMENTSPEED AND JUMP HEIGHT!

just because 343 doesn’t take the action you request doesn’t mean they aren’t listening or don’t care.

I say bump up movement speed by 10% and keep sprint speed the same as it is now. Movement speed doesn’t bug me too much, it’s jump height.

> > If 343 is going to call the TU playlists Anniversary or Classic, it won’t be either one of those if they don’t increase the speed, maybe just even by just a little more (so players have a reason to use sprint).
>
> yea, i have absolutely no idea how our feedback is lost in the abyss. ive seen this requested by soooo many people.
>
> its like 343 either isnt listening, or doesnt care about our feedback. heck, we have all given good reasons for the increased movementspeed to boot!
>
> BS ANGEL! DO US PROUD AND (stealth) INCREASE THE MOVEMENTSPEED AND JUMP HEIGHT!

This. Though i won’t say for sure they aren’t listening([pretty sure they are), i thought they would be trying out different settings and the like. It’s hard to strafe and dodge nades on default settings, plus Armor Lock damage drain on the meter…whats happening?

I requested same (as well as 1 frag for grenukes) yet it goes ignored? Offical explanation on why this wouldn’t work in Reach’s sandbox (for default and Beta TU) would be nice.

Can’t test a Beta (the entire purpose of a Beta) if we can’t try out different settings that may or may not work. It’s been the same for a couple of weeks :confused:

I have no problems with movement speed. I believe the game feels slower partially because of jump height and the way the geometry is drawn. While working on a forge remake of colossus I each into a corner that appeared to be at an acute angle when you looked at that particular portion of the map in H2, but was obviously a right angle in the wire-frame over head I used to make the forged version (the wire-frame was pulled from he pc version).

If the in game vision is at all fisheyed (which halo 2 is relative to reach) you’re gonna feel like you’re moving pretty fast.

That being said, I like how 110% movement feels.

I could definitely appreciate slightly faster movement, especially with no bloom and no AAs.