Please impliment Credits/Rank up for Campaign

And Spartan OPs

Hear me out here-

Anytime I play a games campaign and beat it, there is rarely ever a reason I go back to play it. Why? Because I get nothing from it.

I know we play the game for fun, but comon man playing Reaches campaign over and over was fun because of the LASO Bonuses and Commendations as well as Challenges and Credits.

Sure after while It didn’t pay out enough, but at least you got something.

So please God give us something for playing campaign even after we beat it, and please the skulls are nice, terminals are cool, But that defeats the purpose once they are all found.

I can’t be alone in this, I know this is the reason alot of people play Fire Fight.

There are challenges.

But you won’t simply get points for completing campaign missions. The only two modes you can get the regular points for unlocks and stuff are War Games and Spartan Ops.

Spartan Ops will have challenges too.

im pretty sure we get credits for spartan ops. but i can see where you are coming from. but since we have spartan ops i personally dont think its necessary.

> im pretty sure we get credits for spartan ops. but i can see where you are coming from. but since we have spartan ops i personally dont think its necessary.

wasn’t it confirmed a while back?

> > im pretty sure we get credits for spartan ops. but i can see where you are coming from. but since we have spartan ops i personally dont think its necessary.
>
> wasn’t it confirmed a while back?

yah it was.

> > > im pretty sure we get credits for spartan ops. but i can see where you are coming from. but since we have spartan ops i personally dont think its necessary.
> >
> > wasn’t it confirmed a while back?
>
> yah it was.

right I thought so

would be rather dumb otherwise

I can see the Campaign being played a maximum of 3 times

1 solo

1 co-op

1-legendary/recorded

> I can see the Campaign being played a maximum of 3 times
>
> 1 solo
>
> 1 co-op
>
> 1-legendary/recorded

thers also a fourth time you forgot. at least. if we have skulls/terminals to find.

> I can see the Campaign being played a maximum of 3 times
>
> 1 solo
>
> 1 co-op
>
> 1-legendary/recorded

I’ll be playing at least a dozen times plus challenges plus spartan ops

> > I can see the Campaign being played a maximum of 3 times
> >
> > 1 solo
> >
> > 1 co-op
> >
> > 1-legendary/recorded
>
> I’ll be playing at least a dozen times plus challenges plus spartan ops

Challenges and Spartan ops do not effect what I said

And i was counting the skulls/terminals for recording

Funny, credits are why I thought Reach was sort of boring. Because everything was so damn expensive and the only way to get things was through credits so you end up playing and playing just to get enough credits. With challenge unlocks, you have the incentive to do something different or challenging for a prize other than more credits.