PLEASE I WANT NEW COLOR ARMOR!!

I’m tired of looking the same as the other Spartans I would like if you would change to other color like chrome ,mattalic , matte, pearlsent THAT WOULD BE AWSOME

So you mean changing the gloss? I’m fine with that if they don’t have advantages over eachother (e.g. matte being harder to detect in darkness than pearlescent).

yeahhh I mean I hate opening to the matchmaking screen Nd I see other Spartans that look the same red Nd black or yellow and green

It’s Halo, not Saints Row. All we need is black armor and it’d be enough.

> 2533274949773755;4:
> It’s Halo, not Saints Row. All we need is black armor and it’d be enough.

I don’t get how having different choices for the color gloss would make Halo more like Saints Row, but ok.

> 2533274822366750;5:
> > 2533274949773755;4:
> > It’s Halo, not Saints Row. All we need is black armor and it’d be enough.
>
>
> I don’t get how having different choices for the color gloss would make Halo more like Saints Row, but ok.

Because Saints Row offers Matte, Glossy, Pearlescant, and other such finishes on vehicles. Which is fine for such a game, where pimping out yourself and the contents of your garage has an almost limited importance (which I can’t really diss, considering I’ve had my amusement with it, but I still hold that GTA5 did better with vehicle customization than Saints 3/4 did), but in a military sci-fi shooter, even in one where much of the armor looks like it came from some cheap, Sony-made attempt of a Halo knockoff, it simply doesn’t serve any purpose, either for gameplay purposes or in the lore.

> 2533274949773755;6:
> > 2533274822366750;5:
> > > 2533274949773755;4:
> > >
>
>
> Because Saints Row offers Matte, Glossy, Pearlescant, and other such finishes on vehicles. Which is fine for such a game, where pimping out yourself and the contents of your garage has an almost limited importance (which I can’t really diss, considering I’ve had my amusement with it, but I still hold that GTA5 did better with vehicle customization than Saints 3/4 did), but in a military sci-fi shooter, even in one where much of the armor looks like it came from some cheap, Sony-made attempt of a Halo knockoff, it simply doesn’t serve any purpose, either for gameplay purposes or in the lore.

Well, costomizing your emblem serves practically no purpose, and has no place in the lore, but it’s still a nice thing to have, isn’t it? Same goes for armor color, different species, etc. They are simply there to give players cosmetic choices, which I believe most people like.

> 2533274949773755;6:
> > 2533274822366750;5:
> > > 2533274949773755;4:
> > > It’s Halo, not Saints Row. All we need is black armor and it’d be enough.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I don’t get how having different choices for the color gloss would make Halo more like Saints Row, but ok.
>
>
>
> Because Saints Row offers Matte, Glossy, Pearlescant, and other such finishes on vehicles. Which is fine for such a game, where pimping out yourself and the contents of your garage has an almost limited importance (which I can’t really diss, considering I’ve had my amusement with it, but I still hold that GTA5 did better with vehicle customization than Saints 3/4 did), but in a military sci-fi shooter, even in one where much of the armor looks like it came from some cheap, Sony-made attempt of a Halo knockoff, it simply doesn’t serve any purpose, either for gameplay purposes or in the lore.

Spartan KitKat wants a glossy finish on her armor.

It would be that simple for a SIV. It would make sense in canon just as much as the emblems do.

Stop dressing like a casual then, OP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

> 2535460843083983;9:
> Stop dressing like a casual then, OP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe OP just needs a -Yoink!- pearlescent finish in order to stop looking like a casual.

Sure why not have some more color.

I’d like to see the ability to add scratches and dents on my armour and not have it be it’s own armour piece… you can make some pretty stunningly looking 3d effects with parallax textures

> 2533274822366750;10:
> > 2535460843083983;9:
> > Stop dressing like a casual then, OP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>
>
> Maybe OP just needs a -Yoink!- pearlescent finish in order to stop looking like a casual.

I find myself agreeing.

I’d rather keep playing halo to customize my character Nd unlock new -Yoink- every day Nd try to make my spartan look like a bad -Yoink- than just look at the campain graphics for a day or two Nd say dam these are some good graphics Nd beat it Nd never go back on campain again

> 2533274837714945;12:
> I’d like to see the ability to add scratches and dents on my armour and not have it be it’s own armour piece… you can make some pretty stunningly looking 3d effects with parallax textures
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0PmeX1rh_U

They had damaged armor pieces in the beta.

I just want a color wheel : /

I would rather just see my customized Spartan in campaign again…

Nothing was cooler than seeing myself in all the cutscenes interacting with the characters.

Say what you will about Halo Reach, but I thought the decision to have your character be in all game modes and cutscenes made it so much more immersive.

> 2533274846081764;17:
> I would rather just see my customized Spartan in campaign again…
>
> Nothing was cooler than seeing myself in all the cutscenes interacting with the characters.
>
> Say what you will about Halo Reach, but I thought the decision to have your character be in all game modes and cutscenes made it so much more immersive.

It would be cool if you could see your own Spartan in-game fighting alongside Locke or the Chief.

> 2533274867157068;18:
> > 2533274846081764;17:
> > I would rather just see my customized Spartan in campaign again…
> >
> > Nothing was cooler than seeing myself in all the cutscenes interacting with the characters.
> >
> > Say what you will about Halo Reach, but I thought the decision to have your character be in all game modes and cutscenes made it so much more immersive.
>
>
> It would be cool if you could see your own Spartan in-game fighting alongside Locke or the Chief.

We’re playing as Locke in Halo 5, aren’t we? Wouldn’t it be cool if his armor changed to match your custom Spartan, just like Noble 6?

I doubt this is going to happen, since we haven’t seen anything about a female actress for Locke, but it would be really cool. One can dream…

> 2533274846081764;19:
> > 2533274867157068;18:
> > > 2533274846081764;17:
> > > I would rather just see my customized Spartan in campaign again…
> > >
> > > Nothing was cooler than seeing myself in all the cutscenes interacting with the characters.
> > >
> > > Say what you will about Halo Reach, but I thought the decision to have your character be in all game modes and cutscenes made it so much more immersive.
> >
> >
> >
> > It would be cool if you could see your own Spartan in-game fighting alongside Locke or the Chief.
>
>
> We’re playing as Locke in Halo 5, aren’t we? Wouldn’t it be cool if his armor changed to match your custom Spartan, just like Noble 6?
>
> I doubt this is going to happen, since we haven’t seen anything about a female actress for Locke, but it would be really cool. One can dream…

No more dreams! Dreams don’t make Microsoft money! :wink: