Please help

Hi community, so I’m a little worried about buying Halo wars 2 ultimate edition, I don’t understand the meaning of season pass much so I’m asking if I get all the goodies that were released in the past even when I buy ultimate edition now.

Thanks for help and sorry for my english

Yes; you will get all of the content released thus far. The Awaken the Nightmare expansion coming out this Fall, however, is NOT included in the Season Pass.

You will have to manually download all of the leaders, though, they will not automatically be there.

Purchasing the season pass will unlock all the leaders released so far up until Awakening the Nightmare releases. After entering the season pass code or purchasing it, go to the Xbox Store and you should find every leader has been unlocked. It will also allow you to get the two DLC Campaign missions coming out next month. The only thing not covered by the season pass will be Awakening the Nightmare which will be a full out $20 expansion.

My humble opinion, get the ultimate edition. The value of it is worthy a lot. People up there already explained you what brings. Still we have more things to come with the season pass. Peace.

> 2533274812650916;2:
> Yes; you will get all of the content released thus far. The Awaken the Nightmare expansion coming out this Fall, however, is NOT included in the Season Pass.
>
> You will have to manually download all of the leaders, though, they will not automatically be there.

What this guy said. By August, you will have 16 leaders (as opposed to 6), and a couple of new campaign missions. I think it’s quite worth it, especially if it’s on sale.

You also get Halo Wars: Definitive Edition as well…