Please help!

I went in and checked my download and found something off. They said to check to make sure you have the correct file and sort games by size. My Halo 5 download says 0 gb. Now I had gone in on the day they said we could pre-install it and did so. It took over a day to install. And then to come and see 0. I don’t know what happened.

Only thing I can recommend is deleting and restarting the download. If it is going to take a while, then the sooner you do it the better.

> 2533274809233938;1:
> I went in and checked my download and found something off. They said to check to make sure you have the correct file and sort games by size. My Halo 5 download says 0 gb. Now I had gone in on the day they said we could pre-install it and did so. It took over a day to install. And then to come and see 0. I don’t know what happened.

JUST UNPLUG your xbox
and restart it do not delete.

Edit: Sorry caps but this happen to me before restart your xbox but if that doesn’t work hold the power button to restart it.

> 2533274948721395;3:
> > 2533274809233938;1:
> > I went in and checked my download and found something off. They said to check to make sure you have the correct file and sort games by size. My Halo 5 download says 0 gb. Now I had gone in on the day they said we could pre-install it and did so. It took over a day to install. And then to come and see 0. I don’t know what happened.
>
>
> JUST UNPLUG your xbox
> and restart it

try this first. if still nothing, looks like you gotta restart download maybe

> 2533274948721395;3:
> > 2533274809233938;1:
> > I went in and checked my download and found something off. They said to check to make sure you have the correct file and sort games by size. My Halo 5 download says 0 gb. Now I had gone in on the day they said we could pre-install it and did so. It took over a day to install. And then to come and see 0. I don’t know what happened.
>
>
> JUST UNPLUG your xbox
> and restart it

No, to hard boot you press and hold down the power button (on you Xbox) for several seconds until it blacks out.

> 2533274948721395;3:
> > 2533274809233938;1:
>
> JUST UNPLUG your xbox
> and restart it do not delete this happen to me before.
>
> Edit: Sorry caps but this happen to me before restart your xbox if that doesn’t work UNPLUG IT to restart it.

Yea holding the power button should fully cut the power to it and shut it down instead of putting it to sleep.

dont restart your download it wont work!! i did and it did the same thing twice !!! it will fix at launch!