Please! Help me!

I Desperately want to play Halo 3! I miss the game with a passion i haven’t played it in a month! At first when my friend stole it from me i thought “whatever, I have Reach and a couple other games. I’ll hold off just fine.”

But now I am stuck with No Halo 3 at all! and its horrible!

If someone has a copy of halo 3 lying around their house can you please PM me and just send the disc by itself in an envelope! all you have to pay is a stamp I would be extremely grateful!!

for free, no way. It’s $5 at gamestop. Nobody is going to feel enough sympathy for you to give away one of the best halo games away for free.

> I Desperately want to play Halo 3! I miss the game with a passion i haven’t played it in a month! At first when my friend stole it from me i thought “whatever, I have Reach and a couple other games. I’ll hold off just fine.”
>
> But now I am stuck with No Halo 3 at all! and its horrible!
>
> If someone has a copy of halo 3 lying around their house can you please PM me and just send the disc by itself in an envelope! all you have to pay is a stamp I would be extremely grateful!!

I would but I play H3 everyday and I hold onto my disk like its my only child because I love the game so much and because Reach is terribad. Best thing you can do is get ur disk back or rent it on gamefly. Good luck on getting it tho :wink:

> I Desperately want to play Halo 3! I miss the game with a passion i haven’t played it in a month! At first when my friend stole it from me i thought “whatever, I have Reach and a couple other games. I’ll hold off just fine.”
>
> But now I am stuck with No Halo 3 at all! and its horrible!
>
> If someone has a copy of halo 3 lying around their house can you please PM me and just send the disc by itself in an envelope! all you have to pay is a stamp I would be extremely grateful!!

Either:

1. Steal it back

2. Get a job and buy a new copy.