Please Help Me If You Have Unused Code

I’m in need of an unused Anniversary Map Pack Code for Halo Reach. If your feeling generous, please forward to my inbox. Gamer-tag:LORDWARZRIPxBBB Will be greatly appreciated! Any other codes for unlocks in Reach would be a treat thx much!!

Or you could just stop being so cheap and just purchase the map packs from the game marketplace

While you generous folks are at it,who cares to give me 200 dollars, Halo 4 Limited edition, a Mcdonalds big breakfast, and a new PC?

Nobody. Same to you, OP. Seriously, just go buy the game yourself. I’m sorry to be like this, but you will most likely be disappointed.

> I’m in need of an unused Anniversary Map Pack Code for Halo Reach. If your feeling generous, please forward to my inbox. Gamer-tag:LORDWARZRIPxBBB Will be greatly appreciated! Any other codes for unlocks in Reach would be a treat thx much!!

Just buy it yourself. It’s not that expensive.

Most people have purchased it.

You aren’t any different. Please don’t make threads like this.

> While you generous folks are at it,who cares to give me 200 dollars, Halo 4 Limited edition, a Mcdonalds big breakfast, and a new PC?
>
> Nobody. Same to you, OP. Seriously, just go buy the game yourself. I’m sorry to be like this, but you will most likely be disappointed.

So, are you saying that you’re different from us? Would you give me a new pc, a big breakfast, halo 4 LE and 200 dollars? NO, so don’t tell that WE aren’t generous you too wouldn’t give us all those things.

> > While you generous folks are at it,who cares to give me 200 dollars, Halo 4 Limited edition, a Mcdonalds big breakfast, and a new PC?
> >
> > Nobody. Same to you, OP. Seriously, just go buy the game yourself. I’m sorry to be like this, but you will most likely be disappointed.
>
> So, are you saying that you’re different from us? Would you give me a new pc, a big breakfast, halo 4 LE and 200 dollars? NO, so don’t tell that WE aren’t generous you too wouldn’t give us all those things.

Lol, I’m sorry you took it like that. As you didn’t noticed, I was using sarcasm. He’s saying if there’s anyone generous out there to give him a code. My point is that you aren’t only generous if you give things. I said NOTHING about me giving any of you that and you not being generous.

Dur