Please help !!!! 1,322 games played and banned ?

Please someone help from support on this , This is very terrible and you can look back at my track record and i have maybe quit 7 times out of 1,322 games and its mostly because either my team left first or i lost connection . I am banned now for 5 hours because i lost connection … Please fix

And this is the first time i have been banned 5 hours is just rediculous

According to your service record you have 14 DNF matches in the last 7 days, I didn’t check further back than that. The system looks of patterns of quits, betrayals and AFK’ing and builds up a case against your gamertag. Bans themselves are incremental, so to hit a 5 hour ban your account would already have triggered shorter bans (unless the system has just caught up and matched certain triggers to your account, but I’ve yet to see that happen).

> 2533274813317074;3:
> According to your service record you have 14 DNF matches in the last 7 days, I didn’t check further back than that. The system looks of patterns of quits, betrayals and AFK’ing and builds up a case against your gamertag. Bans themselves are incremental, so to hit a 5 hour ban your account would already have triggered shorter bans (unless the system has just caught up and matched certain triggers to your account, but I’ve yet to see that happen).

And he strikes again xD