Please have higher ammo counts for Campaign

Despite my issues with Halo 4’s multiplayer, I still liked the campaign quite a bit. I felt it maintained a consistent level of quality throughout and I liked the addition of the Prometheans.

That said, there was one issue that bothered me throughout and that was the ammo count. I constantly felt like I was running out of ammo for whatever weapon I was using in a way I have not seen in any other Halo game. It was especially noticeable using Battery based weapons, where I felt I was tossing storm rifles aside like I had the Famine skull on. Even though I enjoyed fighting the Prometheans and I would expect Tier 1 enemies to be fairly durable, the lack of ammo reserves really made them feel a lot more bullet spongy than they actually were.

Now in multiplayer I did not have any issues with lower ammo count, but in campaign it was more of a frustration. Based on what we have seen with Warzone the ammo counts were about the same, which again is fine for multiplayer. I just hope it doesn’t carry over to campaign.

Does anyone else feel the same when it comes to ammo in campaign?

I’ve always seen it as something tied to bullet sponge levels. The longer it takes the kill something, the more ammo it takes, and the longer it takes to get their ammo. I only really noticed it on h4 legendary due to how durable knights got. I also noticed it in h2, primarily levels featuring brutes. I think Reach had a moment to two as well.

I feel like when I run out of ammo that I melee the next grunt for that new over powered plasma pistol and work from there.

> 2533274964189700;2:
> I’ve always seen it as something tied to bullet sponge levels. The longer it takes the kill something, the more ammo it takes, and the longer it takes to get their ammo. I only really noticed it on h4 legendary due to how durable knights got. I also noticed it in h2, primarily levels featuring brutes. I think Reach had a moment to two as well.

It was a combination of the bullet sponge enemies and the lack of ammo each gun could hold. Most blame this on the extra ammo perk that was available in H4 MP.

Bottom line was that you rarely got to use UNSC weapons on Legendary. And that was -Yoinking!- dumb. I hope they fixed this for Halo 5.