Please have 8v8 BTB'S on final release

Topic name says it all. I miss the wide open spaces cruising around in a warthog dodging wraith mortars and spitting fuel rod shots out of my banshee as I mercilessly pound an unsuspecting group of enemies! 343 has proven their worth in making a well thought competitive side, how about something for your casual and oldfag sides?

Of course there will be BTB, the Beta is just for the Arena modes.

The game is gonna have a BTB experience.

Hopefully they’ll be giving as much focus to it as the Arena portion

I see this game being a mess with 8v8. The primary focus is 4v4, and I don’t see the new add ons working well with 16 total people.

> 2533274822483191;4:
> I see this game being a mess with 8v8. The primary focus is 4v4, and I don’t see the new add ons working well with 16 total people.

I don’t see why that would be the case. The maps will be bigger, it’s not like you’ll be running around Midship with 16 people…

im hoping it could be 10v10 or higher
and this game would be awesome for btb

> 2533274796974117;5:
> > 2533274822483191;4:
> > I see this game being a mess with 8v8. The primary focus is 4v4, and I don’t see the new add ons working well with 16 total people.
>
>
>
> I don’t see why that would be the case. The maps will be bigger, it’s not like you’ll be running around Midship with 16 people…

Obv the maps will be bigger but having everyone thrusting, sprinting, etc will be chaotic with 16 people. Halo 4 and reach are good examples of games that played more chaotically because of all the add ons. I don’t see halo 5 being any different eventhough everyone has the same abilities.

> 2533274822483191;4:
> I see this game being a mess with 8v8. The primary focus is 4v4, and I don’t see the new add ons working well with 16 total people.

I can see what you mean, but in bigger maps, the focus is less on the chaotic vertical combat, and more about vehicles in wide open spaces. I can definitely see the new abilities and the tweaked combat feeling that the game has going over well in large scale.

Just picture having a group of people bailing off of a hornet and ground pounding. Barely dodging a splatter with the thrusters. Sliding under sniper fire into a ditch.