Please go away.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Well I’m going to put this as nicely as possible, please go the -Yoink- away.

All you people who sit here on this website complaining about a game that is amazing, go away.

You waste all your time on here -Yoinking!- and crying about how things aren’t exactly perfect so you can beat people at the game when you could be on the game getting better, but sitting on your butt posting crap about how bad this game is when it’s not. You don’t deserve this game you should have it taken from you.

Forget that bull crap about how “I payed for the game I can have my say, or I care about the game” blah blah BS, seriously if your gonna sit here and -Yoink- about the game go trade it in and get black ops 2 it’s coming out tonight. You don’t deserve this game and you obviously don’t want to have fun with it so leave, no one will miss you I promise.

If you mentally can’t handle different opinions maybe you should be the one that leaves.

> If you mentally can’t handle different opinions maybe you should be the one that leaves.

Can’t mentally handle someone else not being able to mentally handle different opinions

GO AWAY

Okay.

Just Kidding. I think this game is fun, but there’s minor flaws that can be fixed, and the majority of the time I just come on here to see if any of these flaws have been fixed and what the community is thinking.

> > If you mentally can’t handle different opinions maybe you should be the one that leaves.
>
> Can’t mentally handle someone else not being able to mentally handle different opinions
>
> GO AWAY

Can’t mentally Handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle others

GO AWAY

i digress,

they have the right to opinions
do you have to agree to them? no

do their opinions have to be valid? no, but they are still entitled by it

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> If you mentally can’t handle different opinions maybe you should be the one that leaves.

Yeah your definitley another one that needs to clearly shut their mouth since you obviously don’t understand the amount of people who waste posts with “br is to op” when the title should say “I suck and don’t want to try” so please to you also stop wasting space with your stupidness.

The way I see it, some people will complain no matter what. The best thing to do is not worry about it. I was one who always complained about stupid people and whiners and it didn’t ge me anywhere. It’s not easy, but you have to just go on.

Really? Another person complaining about the complainers. I mean seriously, just because a few people are offering criticism doesn’t mean you need to freak out about it. This thread is absolutely pointless.

Don’t so naive, fool.
A-lot of things need to be fixed, especially the searching filter.
Just because your in a spot of good fortune due to country, connection and whatever else wise, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t complain to try get things fixed.

> > > If you mentally can’t handle different opinions maybe you should be the one that leaves.
> >
> > Can’t mentally handle someone else not being able to mentally handle different opinions
> >
> > GO AWAY
>
> Can’t mentally Handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle others
>
> GO AWAY

Can’t mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle other peoples opinions.

GO AWAY

> The way I see it, some people will complain no matter what. The best thing to do is not worry about it. I was one who always complained about stupid people and whiners and it didn’t ge me anywhere. It’s not easy, but you have to just go on.

And this. ^

> > If you mentally can’t handle different opinions maybe you should be the one that leaves.
>
> Yeah your definitley another one that needs to clearly shut their mouth since you obviously don’t understand the amount of people who waste posts with “br is to op” when the title should say “I suck and don’t want to try” so please to you also stop wasting space with your stupidness.

if their space is so wasteful, how come Mods don’t lock their threads all the time?

and if it’s so much of a bother, don’t post in them

if people don’t give a crap about their invalid opinions, their thread will get buried like lightning

Welcome to the Halo 4 section of Waypoint.

> > > > If you mentally can’t handle different opinions maybe you should be the one that leaves.
> > >
> > > Can’t mentally handle someone else not being able to mentally handle different opinions
> > >
> > > GO AWAY
> >
> > Can’t mentally Handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle others
> >
> > GO AWAY
>
> Can’t mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle other peoples opinions.
>
> GO AWAY

Can’t mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle someone not being able to mentally handle other peoples opinions.

GO AWAY

Isn’t the point of a forum to discuss? And isn’t a discussion better when people disagree? There are aspects of this game that need to be tweaked. 343i recognizes this or they wouldn’t be openly listening to everybody’s opinions. I’m glad you like the game as it is, but a lot of players are having a difficult time coming to terms with all the changes. All is fair, don’t be so butthurt

Way to be counter-productive OP!

Be specific.

All you trolls who keep making “Halo 4=CoD”, “Who hates this game?”, “This game sucks”, etc. threads go away.

There’s whining, complaining, then there’s constructive criticism.

You: “We’re doing the last thing!”

Bullcrap. I saw a thread titled “Spartan Ops: Constructive Criticism” a little bit ago. In it, the op made a legitimitely engaging posts, calling it good, but recognizing several examples of how it could be improved.

You: “That’s what we do!”

Bullcrap. You make one or two paragraphs full of bad grammar and opinion-backed “facts”. “343 faild, Y didnt they lisen too us, this gaem sux”. Then all the little hate-sheep flock to it and post their equally silly opinionated “facts” and bad-grammar statements.

As much as I want to play this game and get better (even though I am already probably top 20% at least) this game frustrates the crap out of me for multiple reasons which I explained in another thread: Halo 4 Multiplayer Problems

There’s nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but a lot of the threads are just trolls, and QQ in general.

So I shouldn’t complain about the lack of Custom Options, or the stupid XP cap? This is a good game, but it isn’t perfect*!*