PLEASE GIVE US NEW FORGE MAPS!!

We need more variety when making maps we can’t just stick with the same maps when forge is supposed to be making your own multiplayer maps.
there not enough variety!!!

I have to agree. Yes, more Forge maps would add more variety. Especially in Big Team playlists.

Bigger maps and more variety of landscapes.

Desert
Forest
Snow
Ocean

> Bigger maps and more variety of landscapes.
>
> Desert
> Forest
> Snow
> Ocean

You can already do forest and ocean…

The map environments are only half of the problem. The pieces are what make the map dull or not. As of right now, 3 maps have the same pieces, and only one map has themed pieces. We need more themed pieces for variety purposes as well as aesthetics.

Would be nice to have fully forgeable map in the snow and desert.

We need Forerunner pieces. Seriously! These white UNSC pieces are so ugly! We also need an entire Covie themed palette on a Covie map to make up for absolutely zero Covie maps at all in the entire game, as well as a snow environment and a desert. We also need a huge map WITH NO WATER (probably the desert, or maybe just on one side). Ugh. Water is such an utter waste of space.

> > Bigger maps and more variety of landscapes.
> >
> > Desert
> > Forest
> > Snow
> > Ocean
>
> You can already do forest and ocean…

Ocean works alright I guess on Forge Island but they added that later. And I could do forest if I could place more trees.

> > > Bigger maps and more variety of landscapes.
> > >
> > > Desert
> > > Forest
> > > Snow
> > > Ocean
> >
> > You can already do forest and ocean…
>
> Ocean works alright I guess on Forge Island but they added that later. And I could do forest if I could place more trees.

Or if Forge Island had any mountainous terrain.

Four good canvases would be more than enough.

As it stands, we have one awful canvas (Erosion), one bad canvas (Ravine), one mediocre canvas (Impact), and one canvas (Forge Island) that is either decent or amazing depending on your Forging specialty.

Four maps is still a lot of work, time, and likely budget, even if they aren’t particularly well-suited to editing. A new Forge map at this point isn’t likely, though I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s impossible.

> Four good canvases would be more than enough.
>
> As it stands, we have one awful canvas (Erosion), one bad canvas (Ravine), one mediocre canvas (Impact), and one canvas (Forge Island) that is either decent or amazing depending on your Forging specialty.
>
> Four maps is still a lot of work, time, and likely budget, even if they aren’t particularly well-suited to editing. A new Forge map at this point isn’t likely, though I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s impossible.

I would say 12 great canvas’s would be better. Reason is fact that there are over almost 6.4 + million people playing, about 4 gets overused by +1 million people & forge island, best = Overpopulated & gets boring with less & less things to do. To make things work right, you need to make it Big, bigger then forge island, make a map where say erosion, impact, ravine, & forge island were all one map, that would be best.

Plus the fact they are working on a different halo called spartan assault & halo xbox one, so all these wishes & then some on halo 4 will never happen, i mean never as they are to busy making even worse halo games. Seriously, you would think they’d at least finish one game before creating 2 new different but halo games unless they give up on the halo 4.

So, i’m betting they gave up on halo 4 and is dedicated to 2 other games, I would not be expecting them to be great either. But I’m Cosmic, once you start something, you finish it. :wink:

> I would say 12 great canvas’s would be better. Reason is fact that there are over almost 6.4 + million people playing, about 4 gets overused by +1 million people & forge island, best = Overpopulated & gets boring with less & less things to do. To make things work right, you need to make it Big, bigger then forge island, make a map where say erosion, impact, ravine, & forge island were all one map, that would be best.
> 12 canvases is on the border of ridicules.
>
> Plus the fact they are working on a different halo called spartan assault & halo xbox one, so all these wishes & then some on halo 4 will never happen, i mean never as they are to busy making even worse halo games. Who says they’re going to be worse? Seriously, you would think they’d at least finish one game before creating 2 new different but halo games unless they give up on the halo 4.
>
> So, i’m betting they gave up on halo 4 and is dedicated to 2 other games, I would not be expecting them to be great either. They obviously haven’t given up on Halo 4.But I’m Cosmic, once you start something, you finish it. ;)Did no Halo developer ever…

> > I would say 12 great canvas’s would be better. Reason is fact that there are over almost 6.4 + million people playing, about 4 gets overused by +1 million people & forge island, best = Overpopulated & gets boring with less & less things to do. To make things work right, you need to make it Big, bigger then forge island, make a map where say erosion, impact, ravine, & forge island were all one map, that would be best.
> > 12 canvases is on the border of ridicules.
> > Wouldn’t mind 8
> >
> > Plus the fact they are working on a different halo called spartan assault & halo xbox one, so all these wishes & then some on halo 4 will never happen, i mean never as they are to busy making even worse halo games. Who says they’re going to be worse?They could at least slow down and wait a bit. Seriously, you would think they’d at least finish one game before creating 2 new different but halo games unless they give up on the halo 4.
> >
> > So, i’m betting they gave up on halo 4 and is dedicated to 2 other games, I would not be expecting them to be great either. They obviously haven’t given up on Halo 4.But I’m Cosmic, once you start something, you finish it. ;)Did no Halo developer ever…