Please give us more Defiant map pack codes?

So is there any chance you can put up 50 more codes? That would be really awesome for some of those who missed out.

I personally want to try out the maps so I can write reviews for them and get people to buy them. Not to many people but Noble.

Also I am #1 in the world for Arena Season 7 K/D and K&A/D with a 2.03 and a 2.43. So maybe you should let me try out the maps :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, thanks for already giving to the community, I am so excited for you guys taking over for bungie, it already seems like we are in for major surprises!

She doesn’t care what rank you are. lol

If she wants to she wants to, that’s that.

coughssuckupcoughs

Listen, if they feel like giving out more codes, they will. If you didn’t get one, that’s too bad. I missed out on a bunch of codes, myself. This is actually the first time I got something for free, but you know what they say. Early bird gets the worm.

Just cause you play 24/7 don’t mean you deserve a code.

@The_U2_Rokker

I know, I was just hoping that would get me one since I actually know how to play the game. Whats with the hate, are you mad that you can’t spell?

> Just cause you play 24/7 don’t mean you deserve a code.

> Just cause you play 24/7 don’t mean you deserve a code.

Lol, if I were to play 24/7 child, then if you check my playtime, I would have over 6 months. I only have 15 days, therefor it is kind of hard for me to play 24/7.

Of course I wouldn’t expect a child like yourself to understand this logic, sorry you are jealous of a video game rank…

Like I said on the other thread regarding the defiant codes, I think angel or someone else who runs these forums should just private message any of the users at random with either 1 or two codes. the second code would be for a friend of yours.

it may not seem “fair” to some but I think it would calm down the defiant code threads.

> Like I said on the other thread regarding the defiant codes, I think angel or someone else who runs these forums should just private message any of the users at random with either 1 or two codes. the second code would be for a friend of yours.
>
> it may not seem “fair” to some but I think it would calm down the defiant code threads.

Yes, they should PM me- I mean us some codes.

> > Like I said on the other thread regarding the defiant codes, I think angel or someone else who runs these forums should just private message any of the users at random with either 1 or two codes. the second code would be for a friend of yours.
> >
> > it may not seem “fair” to some but I think it would calm down the defiant code threads.
>
> Yes, they should PM me- I mean us some codes.

That or just send codes to the more loyal users of this forum/community

There is no reason to be that upset about all the codes. I am a little disappointed that I am late to the party on trying to get one of these but, It really isn’t that big of deal for me. It’s just four days, right? I would be very happy if there was another round but, It was already very generous of 343i to give out such a sheer amount codes and to give out codes at that.

I’m checking the BWU today, maybe there will be more codes.

As for having to wait till tuesday, I am broke and am saving up for next months rent, so I can’t even spend $10 on the map pack until April, oh well : (

Just seeing how stoked 343i is about this map pack, makes me even more stoked to play them.

I’m excited and can’t wait. Purchased more MSP after all the codes were taken, I’m ready.

Is it Tuesday yet?

> Just seeing how stoked 343i is about this map pack, makes me even more stoked to play them.
>
> I’m excited and can’t wait. Purchased more MSP after all the codes were taken, I’m ready.
>
> Is it Tuesday yet?

seriously, come on tuesday!