Please give us a full multiplayer gameplay video!

Just like you did with Halo:Reach, remember? It was DMR slayer on Zelot. That video alone gave everyone clarity about the mechanics of Reach. Especially around the DMR.

It would be awesome if you would release the same sort of video of Halo 4. Just so we can see all the new features in use.

Hopefully it’s a first person view of someone who can actually aim! cough don’t use IGN

I think a video like this alone would abolish any preconceptions of new features.

We will have a massive load of gameplay in June.

I think it’s too early to show off an entire game at this point, perhaps it would be better to wait until the end of summer to do so, or at E3.

> Just like you did with Halo:Reach, remember? It was DMR slayer on Zelot. That video alone gave everyone clarity about the mechanics of Reach. Especially around the DMR.
>
> It would be awesome if you would release the same sort of video of Halo 4. Just so we can see all the new features in use.
>
> Hopefully it’s a first person view of someone who can actually aim! cough don’t use IGN
>
> I think a video like this alone would abolish any preconceptions of new features.

The game is still far away, we’ll have this kind of things later this year.

Id rather have them wait until the MP is more polished. Before we get something like this.

I’m worried this drip-feed of mediocrely-presented information is deflating the hype. I’d rather all further info was kept under wraps until a huge planned reveal at E3.

> I’m worried this drip-feed of mediocrely-presented information is deflating the hype. I’d rather all further info was kept under wraps until a huge planned reveal at E3.

Not to mention they chose to reveal the most controversial tidbits first. If the first things they revealed were No Bloom, Halo 3 Movement and Jump, and Halo 1 Weapon Balance, the hype level would have been so much higher. Instead, they chose to reveal the stuff that a lot of the community is hesitant about right off the bat.

> > I’m worried this drip-feed of mediocrely-presented information is deflating the hype. I’d rather all further info was kept under wraps until a huge planned reveal at E3.
>
> Not to mention they chose to reveal the most controversial tidbits first. If the first things they revealed were No Bloom, Halo 3 Movement and Jump, and Halo 1 Weapon Balance, the hype level would have been so much higher. Instead, they chose to reveal the stuff that a lot of the community is hesitant about right off the bat.

Correction, the Halo Community was hesitant right off the bat. We are really the minority here when it comes to the whole population of gamers. I’m sure there were loads of other gamers that saw the video and thought that this game will be awesome regardless of the new changes.

We’ll probaly get alot of stuff in June during E3.

Full gameplay video is the next big thing to be shown for sure. There will probably be a couple more podcast then E-3 will come and gameplay for sure.

There will definitely need to be gameplay at E3. But I am hoping that we can keep getting little bits of gameplay until then. Maybe one showing the DMR in use, or one showing JP or Holo or AC.

I highly doubt we will see a full multiplayer gameplay vid any time before July or August…

> There will definitely need to be gameplay at E3. But I am hoping that we can keep getting little bits of gameplay until then. Maybe one showing the DMR in use, or one showing JP or Holo or AC.

How about master chief shooting a freakin grunt in the face?

> > I’m worried this drip-feed of mediocrely-presented information is deflating the hype. I’d rather all further info was kept under wraps until a huge planned reveal at E3.
>
> Not to mention they chose to reveal the most controversial tidbits first. If the first things they revealed were No Bloom, Halo 3 Movement and Jump, and Halo 1 Weapon Balance, the hype level would have been so much higher. Instead, they chose to reveal the stuff that a lot of the community is hesitant about right off the bat.

So you would rather find out down the road about cotnroversial gameplay add-ons like keeping AA’s down the road?

Delay of gratification my friend, save the best for last and the controversial topics upfront. Atleast this way we can display our opinions and thoughts about the “controversial stuff” 6 months prior to release.