please give true beta feedback

After player the early access beta for the past two days and reading through the forums it’s become clear that people rather say what works for them rather than what works for the game.

The game is not broken because you don’t like sprint in halo, the game is broken if you sprint and the game crashes. The game is not broken because you can zoom with the assault rifle.

A legitimate feedback concern i have is with the competitive skill ranking how even if you have the best stats for the match and your team lost you go down in competitive skill rating.

Is there any legitimate concerns any else has run into?

January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”

> 2533274812471748;2:
> January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”

Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.

The ranking system is good. If your team wins lots of points woo yeah!
If you team loses points remover, but the better you do the less points you lose, I think you still lose at least 70.

> 2533274882881665;4:
> The ranking system is good. If your team wins lots of points woo yeah!
> If you team loses points remover, but the better you do the less points you lose, I think you still lose at least 70.

I just lost 23 performance points when our team lost 50-45 and i was first on my team with 14 kills 8 deaths.

It took me two matchs that we won by 30 to get 20 performance points…thats a bit messed up

> 2533274795039145;3:
> > 2533274812471748;2:
> > January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> > Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”
>
>
> Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.

Well, honestly… I dont like H5 have my MMC copy, when they fix the game im done.
H5 for me isnt very important, i think 343 doesnt back down. Leave or adapt is their slogan.

> 2533274812471748;6:
> > 2533274795039145;3:
> > > 2533274812471748;2:
> > > January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> > > Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”
> >
> >
> >
> > Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.
>
>
> Well, honestly… I dont like H5 have my MMC copy, when they fix the game im done.
> H5 for me isnt very important, i think 343 doesnt back down. Leave or adapt is their slogan.

What exactly is putting you off halo 5? Overall it feels like halo.

I’ve been playing the beta the past two days, and well it’s good but not great by any stretch of the imagination. I personally dislike the ranking system and the bash ability you do while sprinting

> 2533274795039145;7:
> > 2533274812471748;6:
> > > 2533274795039145;3:
> > > > 2533274812471748;2:
> > > > January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> > > > Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.
> >
> >
> >
> > Well, honestly… I dont like H5 have my MMC copy, when they fix the game im done.
> > H5 for me isnt very important, i think 343 doesnt back down. Leave or adapt is their slogan.
>
>
> What exactly is putting you off halo 5? Overall it feels like halo.

Fast killtimes, easy aim, SA, all auto343things, sprint…

For me H5 must be a mix of H2+H3, people talk about H5 speed wow… but H2 spartans are fast than H5 spartans.

Trust? Not, a good movement for strafe with left stick.
Autoclimb? Tricky jumps thanks.
Fast kill times? Connection>> skill, not.
Bullet magnetism? Not, less cadence in weapons and get better on your aim.
Sprint? In a Halo game? never, maybe in big team… but i never needed it for play Valhalla for example.
And hope dont see nevermore the awful and stupid JIP.
Halo must be a hard game, must punish childish attitudes (except for social games). You tired? ok play some Cod or Titanfall and back when you ready for more Halo but dont ruin Halo for you feel like CoD or your favorite game.
But at the end we lost the war in H4 and now we are trolls and nostalgic morons.
Well, maybe time to search new options for me.
My english is poor, but hope you can understand me :slight_smile:

> 2533274795039145;5:
> > 2533274882881665;4:
> > The ranking system is good. If your team wins lots of points woo yeah!
> > If you team loses points remover, but the better you do the less points you lose, I think you still lose at least 70.
>
>
> I just lost 23 performance points when our team lost 50-45 and i was first on my team with 14 kills 8 deaths.
>
> It took me two matchs that we won by 30 to get 20 performance points…thats a bit messed up

Who did you loose to? if you lost to a lower ranked team you would loose more points.

I do understand your to a certain point but to be clear I’m not a COD fan. This game is punishing enough and I like it, i loved halo 4 and I loved halo 2.

I don’t know why you can’t like this one and halo 2 at the same time. I was playing the team slayer in MCC which plays halo1, 2 and 3 and i enjoy everyone of them, i love halo 4 aswell.

After playing halo with sprint its hard going back to no sprint, especially playing campaign and big multiplayer maps.

> 2533274812471748;9:
> > 2533274795039145;7:
> > > 2533274812471748;6:
> > > > 2533274795039145;3:
> > > > > 2533274812471748;2:
> > > > > January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> > > > > Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Well, honestly… I dont like H5 have my MMC copy, when they fix the game im done.
> > > H5 for me isnt very important, i think 343 doesnt back down. Leave or adapt is their slogan.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > What exactly is putting you off halo 5? Overall it feels like halo.
>
>
>
> Fast killtimes, easy aim, SA, all auto343things, sprint…
>
> For me H5 must be a mix of H2+H3, people talk about H5 speed wow… but H2 spartans are fast than H5 spartans.
>
> Trust? Not, a good movement for strafe with left stick.
> Autoclimb? Tricky jumps thanks.
> Fast kill times? Connection>> skill, not.
> Bullet magnetism? Not, less cadence in weapons and get better on your aim.
> Sprint? In a Halo game? never, maybe in big team… but i never needed it for play Valhalla for example.
> And hope dont see nevermore the awful and stupid JIP.
> Halo must be a hard game, must punish childish attitudes (except for social games). You tired? ok play some Cod or Titanfall and back when you ready for more Halo but dont ruin Halo for you feel like CoD or your favorite game.
> But at the end we lost the war in H4 and now we are trolls and nostalgic morons.
> Well, maybe time to search new options for me.
> My english is poor, but hope you can understand me :slight_smile:

this is not the direction of Halo 4, Halo 5 is the natural evolution of Halo 3 (that is my favourite game). Halo 5 is what Halo Reach should have been.

> 2533274795039145;11:
> I do understand your to a certain point but to be clear I’m not a COD fan. This game is punishing enough and I like it, i loved halo 4 and I loved halo 2.
>
> I don’t know why you can’t like this one and halo 2 at the same time. I was playing the team slayer in MCC which plays halo1, 2 and 3 and i enjoy everyone of them, i love halo 4 aswell.
>
> After playing halo with sprint its hard going back to no sprint, especially playing campaign and big multiplayer maps.

this

> 2533274892367695;12:
> > 2533274812471748;9:
> > > 2533274795039145;7:
> > > > 2533274812471748;6:
> > > > > 2533274795039145;3:
> > > > > > 2533274812471748;2:
> > > > > > January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> > > > > > Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Well, honestly… I dont like H5 have my MMC copy, when they fix the game im done.
> > > > H5 for me isnt very important, i think 343 doesnt back down. Leave or adapt is their slogan.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What exactly is putting you off halo 5? Overall it feels like halo.
> >
> >
> >
> > Fast killtimes, easy aim, SA, all auto343things, sprint…
> >
> > For me H5 must be a mix of H2+H3, people talk about H5 speed wow… but H2 spartans are fast than H5 spartans.
> >
> > Trust? Not, a good movement for strafe with left stick.
> > Autoclimb? Tricky jumps thanks.
> > Fast kill times? Connection>> skill, not.
> > Bullet magnetism? Not, less cadence in weapons and get better on your aim.
> > Sprint? In a Halo game? never, maybe in big team… but i never needed it for play Valhalla for example.
> > And hope dont see nevermore the awful and stupid JIP.
> > Halo must be a hard game, must punish childish attitudes (except for social games). You tired? ok play some Cod or Titanfall and back when you ready for more Halo but dont ruin Halo for you feel like CoD or your favorite game.
> > But at the end we lost the war in H4 and now we are trolls and nostalgic morons.
> > Well, maybe time to search new options for me.
> > My english is poor, but hope you can understand me :slight_smile:
>
>
> this is not the direction of Halo 4, Halo 5 is the natural evolution of Halo 3 (that is my favourite game). Halo 5 is what Halo Reach should have been.

Honestly the only downfall of halo 4 for me was the maps, not one map from halo 4 would be in my top 10 halo maps, also i agree that this is an evolution of halo 3 because halo 4 made it complicated with building your own class for some where as now its perfect.

> 2533274844984484;10:
> > 2533274795039145;5:
> > > 2533274882881665;4:
> > > The ranking system is good. If your team wins lots of points woo yeah!
> > > If you team loses points remover, but the better you do the less points you lose, I think you still lose at least 70.
> >
> >
> >
> > I just lost 23 performance points when our team lost 50-45 and i was first on my team with 14 kills 8 deaths.
> >
> > It took me two matchs that we won by 30 to get 20 performance points…thats a bit messed up
>
>
> Who did you loose to? if you lost to a lower ranked team you would loose more points.

Ah that makes more sense, my team did almost nothing with two afk players and i dont know the ranks but if thats the case I’m a bit less annoyed

What about maps people? I honestly don’t think they need to be changed at all because they work so flawlessly.

> 2533274795039145;11:
> I do understand your to a certain point but to be clear I’m not a COD fan. This game is punishing enough and I like it, i loved halo 4 and I loved halo 2.
>
> I don’t know why you can’t like this one and halo 2 at the same time. I was playing the team slayer in MCC which plays halo1, 2 and 3 and i enjoy everyone of them, i love halo 4 aswell.
>
> After playing halo with sprint its hard going back to no sprint, especially playing campaign and big multiplayer maps.

Im a CoD hater… not hater but for me was a cancer for shooters. CoD was the antiHalo for me they was white/black.
Was… Now both are grey.

Well, im not a forgue master but Halo have a lot of tools for fix things… teleports, cannonballs, vehicles… look Valhalla: Teleport, 2 canonballs, 2 banshees, 4 mongooses, two warthdogs for 16 players, need more vehicles? put more, you have mongooses and dont broke the game balance.

How work sprint here in H4? You feel H3 slow ok,pu 120% speed, repeat…H2 spartan is faster than H5 spartans.

I can live with sprint in campaign and Big Team but not in Halo Arena.

H4 showed clearly the truth… Halo dont need changes only polish, old halos arent perfect games but… fix the issues, polish it but dont change when you have a excellent base or you are getting a different thing…

I have over 600 matches in MCC, only TS and HCS. Have 3-4 games in H4 swat and 10 games in H5 beta… A true nostalgic moron… hahaha

Edit: Chris B167 my answer work for you too?

> 2533274795039145;3:
> > 2533274812471748;2:
> > January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> > Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”
>
>
> Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.

So worn out by this. You know, it is possible to be good at something and still not like it. Like… Halo 4

> 2533274892367695;12:
> > 2533274812471748;9:
> > > 2533274795039145;7:
> > > > 2533274812471748;6:
> > > > > 2533274795039145;3:
> > > > > > 2533274812471748;2:
> > > > > > January 19. Is the feedback day in my opinon. Now is about bugs and servers issues overall.
> > > > > > Legitimate feedback? You need people that understand gameplay mechanics and not everybody knows. Often the feedback is like “good for me? keep it on game”
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah I’m just hoping that 343i stays strong and doesn’t back down to the loud people and that they Don’t nerf anything because someone else is better at using it.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Well, honestly… I dont like H5 have my MMC copy, when they fix the game im done.
> > > > H5 for me isnt very important, i think 343 doesnt back down. Leave or adapt is their slogan.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What exactly is putting you off halo 5? Overall it feels like halo.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Fast killtimes, easy aim, SA, all auto343things, sprint…
> >
> > For me H5 must be a mix of H2+H3, people talk about H5 speed wow… but H2 spartans are fast than H5 spartans.
> >
> > Trust? Not, a good movement for strafe with left stick.
> > Autoclimb? Tricky jumps thanks.
> > Fast kill times? Connection>> skill, not.
> > Bullet magnetism? Not, less cadence in weapons and get better on your aim.
> > Sprint? In a Halo game? never, maybe in big team… but i never needed it for play Valhalla for example.
> > And hope dont see nevermore the awful and stupid JIP.
> > Halo must be a hard game, must punish childish attitudes (except for social games). You tired? ok play some Cod or Titanfall and back when you ready for more Halo but dont ruin Halo for you feel like CoD or your favorite game.
> > But at the end we lost the war in H4 and now we are trolls and nostalgic morons.
> > Well, maybe time to search new options for me.
> > My english is poor, but hope you can understand me :slight_smile:
>
>
> this is not the direction of Halo 4, Halo 5 is the natural evolution of Halo 3 (that is my favourite game). Halo 5 is what Halo Reach should have been.

Ehhh… I don’t really see that. Way too different.

I’ve made a feedback thread concerning Visuals, Audio and Mechanics. Nothing about the CSR system though because it works as it should be. You lose, you go down, you win you go up. If you have good stats and lose, you lose less points and if you win with bad stats, you go up with less points. It also depends on who you go against. If you win against higher ranked players, you get more, if you lose to them, you lose less and vice versa. It’s that easy.

Here’s a link to my feedback thread if anyone’s interested: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/please-343i/dc579723-1745-4e0a-95ca-988600dc4b1c/posts