Please Give a 120fps Option

It is pretty much confirmed that Halo Infinite will run at a dynamic 4k@60fps. Well, 4k@60fps = 1440p@120fps so there is no reason not to include a “performance mode”. And on top of that, the PC version will have this option available, so why not give Series X the option too? The XSX CPU definitely has enough power to handle it.

And we also know that Gears of War 5 will be getting 120fps for multiplayer.

So please, include the option on the XSX for 120fps.

And as a cherry on top, allow 120fps and raytracing on MCC?

60fps already crippled it’s graphics lol

> 2533274968894951;2:
> 60fps already crippled it’s graphics lol

Going to 120fps wont effect the graphics. You just lower the resolution.

And on top of that, I disagree that the graphics are bad. I think they look really good.

FPS are useless, I never noticed the old were running at 30

> 2533274881534340;4:
> FPS are useless, I never noticed the old were running at 30

Because you’ve never played at anything higher than 30.

OP if you’re worried about the fps just get it on the PC.

> 2535424690681893;1:
> It is pretty much confirmed that Halo Infinite will run at a dynamic 4k@60fps. Well, 4k@60fps = 1440p@120fps so there is no reason not to include a “performance mode”. And on top of that, the PC version will have this option available, so why not give Series X the option too? The XSX CPU definitely has enough power to handle it.
>
> And we also know that Gears of War 5 will be getting 120fps for multiplayer.
>
> So please, include the option on the XSX for 120fps.
>
> And as a cherry on top, allow 120fps and raytracing on MCC?

Xbox Series X, 4K 120FPS, 12 teraflops but not for Halo Infinite, licence of Microsoft…
Maybe new Tretis in 4K 120FPS ou 8K 60FPS.

> 2533274968894951;2:
> 60fps already crippled it’s graphics lol

Watch Halo 3 PC at 60+ FPS, the game is amazing.

I play it with 144hz monitor and its the best version of the game hands down.

FPS hasnt ruined this game, the bland and lifeless textures have ruined it, the same crap that we got in Halo 4 and 5, that plastic Lego feeling, absolutely no feeling of a real game world.

This game might as well be Halo Minecraft

My 4K TV only has HDMI 2.0 (max. 60Hz@4k), so thats limiting my future Series-X to 60 frames.
I dont know if everybody is buying a new 4K TV for the new Xbox to play Ori at 4k120 frames :smiley:

If the Xbox Series X can play 1440p at 120fps I am absolutely buying that over a new GPU and this year. Assuming it’s cheaper than a GPU that is.

> 2533274829271088;8:
> My 4K TV only has HDMI 2.0 (max. 60Hz@4k), so thats limiting my future Series-X to 60 frames.
> I dont know if everybody is buying a new 4K TV for the new Xbox to play Ori at 4k120 frames :smiley:

HDMI 2.0 will do 1440p at 120Hz (even 165)… and I’m not sure a lot of 120Hz games will go for 4K resolution.

Can we get 120fps in 1080p at least?

Was really hoping for a 120fps option also - massive shame if tons of effort is put into making the 1X and Series X powerful just to keep halo at 60fps.

My only hope is they have worded it as the campaign is at 60fps so maybe multi will have a 120fps performance option!