Please get rid of random weapon spawns

I believe I have given Halo 4 a fair shot, and I am even willing to say that Personal Ordnance Drops are not that bad, but the Global Ordnance system is absolutely terrible. You are no longer encouraged to move around the map, just get to a power position and rack up the kills for your POD. Please 343, get rid of random weapon spawns.

I would like my weapons back on the map, in an organized manner, where they belong.

The fact that starter weapons can only be “scavenged” from dead players (and that these weapons only exist for a small period of time before despawning very quickly) only encourages me to die and respawn with a new weapon. What happened to the incentive to stay alive?

> I would like my weapons back on the map, in an organized manner, where they belong.
>
> The fact that starter weapons can only be “scavenged” from dead players (and that these weapons only exist for a small period of time before despawning very quickly) only encourages me to die and respawn with a new weapon. What happened to the incentive to stay alive?

Exactly. Just place the -Yoink- weapons on the map. I don’t care if the power weapons still have waypoints, just make them spawn in the same places every time.