Please...for the love of god...

TAKE HITMARKERS OUT OF THE CAMPAIGN, or at least give us the option to turn them off.

Four tiny marks are not going to make much of a difference. Don’t be surprised to see the in the campaign when you play it.

Everyone is asking for a lot of options:

• ability to turn of hitmarkers
  • ability to turn of aim acceleration.
  • ability to turn of sprint in campaign.

I doubt we’ll be seeing any of these happen, honestly I don’t even want these types of options available or think that many people would use them.

I seriously don’t see it as a big deal remotely. I actually WISH they were there in CoD’s Campaign. And when I play Halo Reach’s Campaign, I sorely miss the score coming up from when I kill an enemy with Scoring on or in Firefight.

I think its good to know if grenades hit of even a rocket from a long distance.

What’s wrong with them?

They’re one of the only things I wish that were in CoD campaigns.

Like many things that they’re adding, they are pointless, and are unnecessary. The other games did not require them, why should this game?

Games gone gold, you’re a little to late :confused:

forgive my ignorance but

hit markers?

Idiot question.

Can someone explain hitmarkers to me? Are those the directional flashes you get when you are getting shot?

> forgive my ignorance but
>
>
> hit markers?

Hahahaha good timing!

What?

> Like many things that they’re adding, they are pointless, and are unnecessary. The other games did not require them, why should this game?

It’s just a great thing to have. Knowing when your shots are hitting is very practical. Honestly, I wish they were in more Halo games.

> What?

What are you saying what to?

> forgive my ignorance but
>
>
> hit markers?

Basically, when you hit an enemy, a little cross appears over your reticule to know you hit that enemy. Plus, it adds a little more satisfaction.

> Like many things that they’re adding, they are pointless, and are unnecessary. The other games did not require them, why should this game?

Because it is a change 343 (and I) thinks is for the better? I mean, Halo 2 didn’t require new weapons, so they totally shouldn’t have added them, right?

> I seriously don’t see it as a big deal remotely. I actually WISH they were there in CoD’s Campaign. And when I play Halo Reach’s Campaign, I sorely miss the score coming up from when I kill an enemy with Scoring on or in Firefight.

They’re in B02 campaign now.

And the reason I don’t want them is it ruins the immersion, I’m killing Aliens here, it has to seem legit in some way.
It’s different to MM as we’re killing players.

> > What?
>
> What are you saying what to?

I don’t know. :smiley:

> > forgive my ignorance but
> >
> >
> > hit markers?
>
> Basically, when you hit an enemy, a little cross appears over your reticule to know you hit that enemy. Plus, it adds a little more satisfaction.
>
>
>
> > Like many things that they’re adding, they are pointless, and are unnecessary. The other games did not require them, why should this game?
>
> Because it is a change 343 (and I) thinks is for the better? I mean, Halo 2 didn’t require new weapons, so they totally shouldn’t have added them, right?

and they are a problem to some because…?

I mean there is a completely logical in universe explanation as per WHY they are there…why are people complaining?

> > I seriously don’t see it as a big deal remotely. I actually WISH they were there in CoD’s Campaign. And when I play Halo Reach’s Campaign, I sorely miss the score coming up from when I kill an enemy with Scoring on or in Firefight.
>
> They’re in B02 campaign now.
>
> And the reason I don’t want them is it ruins the immersion, I’m killing Aliens here, it has to seem legit in some way.
> It’s different to MM as we’re killing players.

so, a suit that costs like a SMALL STARSHIP cannot have extra hud features? what…?

EDIT: sorry, got the repliers mixed up.

CoD Players are used to seeing these on screen verifications of what they’ve done. That’s the only reason. Casualization.

We don’t need all of these notifications all of the time. If one shoots an enemy they can tell if they hit in a multitude of ways, be it blood, audible verification, or just a dead enemy. Casual players don’t pick up on anything other than a dead enemy. It’s sad, but it’s who companies need to gear their games towards in order to make record breaking sales.