Please for the love of god bring back Staten in H6

Well the news is now out there that H5 ends pretty anti climacticly, and the established story is fairly mediocre. If the writing department is in the same state for H6, the same problem is going arise. Joe Staten can send off or continue the story in a way that’s both epic and cohesive. We have 3 games of evidence of this. Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, he understands the Halo lore probably as well if not better than the lead writer right now and he knows how to craft epic stories, bring Joe back!

Agree h1-3 campaigns were epic

I wouldn’t mind his return at all, but I wouldn’t hold your breath on him. I’m not sure that’s in his plans.

[deleted]

Ultimately, this thread is as pointless as “Bring Back Marty!” threads. They asked him already. He said no, and wrote a book, and a pretty short one at that. He’s got a bigger job higher up the MS chain now, so it’s not really fair to the guy to drag him back down.

> 2533274816380673;3:
> I wouldn’t mind his return at all, but I wouldn’t hold your breath on him. I’m not sure that’s in his plans.

This. As head of all Microsoft Games’ stories, he could have had his own input for Halo 5. If he saw Halo’s story and did not agree with it and additionally wanted to change it, he probably could have. He is just no longer interested in Halo’s story.

I think that the hype was too big, and after everyone played out they will probably feel they didn’t get the story they expected. I watched it on YouTube and I know that playing and whatching is two different thing but still, some won’t be so glad. I don’t say it’s sucks because if I would have X1 I would buy it.

After the launch trailer we thought that hunting the truth won’t end in Halo 5, but it does, (since its said “experience the beginning of the greatest hunt in gaming history”) and actually hunting is just half of the story, the rest is searching for Blue Team. And when Chief and Halsey meets I had some hope the whole Blue Team gonna be there, but I also had some hope for Chief saying something to Halsey, or something more emotional would happen + Chief or Arbiter welcome each other…but nothing.

> 2533274808571422;6:
> > 2533274816380673;3:
> > I wouldn’t mind his return at all, but I wouldn’t hold your breath on him. I’m not sure that’s in his plans.
>
>
> This. As head of all Microsoft Games’ stories, he could have had his own input for Halo 5. If he saw Halo’s story and did not agree with it and additionally wanted to change it, he probably could have. He is just no longer interested in Halo’s story.

Pls no!!

I’m with you OP

Halo 5 ends on a cliffhanger doesn’t it?

Called it.

I’m for this. ODST is my favorite halo campaign evar